Going back to the old school gearing

As players much as myself i suggest going back to the old school gearing like you did back in the previous updates you did and putting back the vendors for level all player levels. And i suggest the RNG gearing should be weapons and gear with open mods only instead of putting PVE/PVP gear in the crates.

I also suggest that the unassembled components should be used to make legacy gear only instead of getting assembled parts to make actually gear from the new vendors i hope you understood what we need to make it easy for us players and beginners thanks for reading my post -Razor.

At this point, and after 5.2 drops, I thing we will need two things:

1- A system to protect us from getting duplicates via crates - exchanging them for an equivalent number of Unassembled Components, or whatever.

2- An increase in UCs granted via pve / pvp activities, or a decrease in piece purchasing price.

At this point, and after 5.2 drops, I thing we will need two things:

1- A system to protect us from getting duplicates via crates - exchanging them for an equivalent number of Unassembled Components, or whatever.

2- An increase in UCs granted via pve / pvp activities, or a decrease in piece purchasing price.

#2 is an absolute MUST imo. The issue with PvP is that you need to grind every tier for ONE good piece. It's ridiculously overpriced and needs to be halved.

#1 is a pipe dream...but I support it ;)

Crates are cheap. Crates are inexplicable. Crates need to be removed from the live loot tables completely & stay in the Cartel Market where they belong. They should have never seen the light of day.

I could not agree more. RNG gearing is as bad of an idea now as it was when 5.0 was developed. As long as it remains RNG, it's a broken system.

funnily enough two guildies were saying that they like the new gearing system just tonight... especially so with the coming changes in 5.2... to each his own I guess... personally I'm enjoying the stuff I get for free with cxp. naturally Ill do ops and PvP to gear up with BiS as it should be in any MMO... but a free piece here and there without doing anything special (since I'll be playing the game anyway) doesn't hurt.

PvP gear just needs to be PvP only again, so that gearing up to the initial level of PvP can be quick, with further gearing only providing very minor advantages, while PvE gearing can remain something that takes a bit more time. Edited by Battilea

CXP needs to be legacy-wide, crate awards need to be BoL tokens

This, what's the point in playing my mid T1 chars when i can get better gear for them playing my T3 char, of course at the end of the day even with T3 gear my T1 chars are still kinda useless since they are earning worthless stuff.

But i guess BW is looking out for my wallet, no alts = no reason to buy gear from the CM.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.