How to move to Harbinger

Mashugana

I'd like to transfer to Harbinger - is there a good step by step to read? For instance, I've spent quite a bit of real world money (Cartel Coins) on my legacy. I'd want to know if all those account wide unlocks go with me. Also do I need to make sure gear is in my personal inventory and not my ship, etc.

Thanks for any advice.

You can transfer a single toon for only 90 cartel coins. As far as I'm aware, your legacy transfers with you. But, if you want to double check, spend 90 cc to transfer a toon that's not super important to you. Then double check that on the new server you have all the legacy stuff you want. One thing that does not transfer is your stronghold and your legacy bays, as well as mail in your mailbox.

Thank you - it worked like a charm. My old server legacy merged with my Harbinger legacy and I got the better of the two. In short, all my legacy perks came with me. And I put all my gear in my character inventory to avoid any lost items.

Thanks again.

Collection unlocks are for your whole account; Legacy unlocks and achievements are per server. To the person above's point, you only need to move 1 toon from your current server to a new one to carry forward all your legacy unlocks (rocket boots, mount on the run, etc) and achievements. Even if you move to a server where you had another legacy, they just merge everything together. You'd keep the legacy name you picked on the new server though (even if the one you transferred had more 'stuff").

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.