Pvp balance that realy needed from my poin

sachuk

hello i am a realy old player and i seen how swotr evolved and there some things that make me want to leave

i am a starwars fan and a pvp fun so this game brings 2 worlds for me together

now 2 things in pvp realy make me want to leave and not only me and our comunity is low and can get higher

the resons are wow pvp is dead and alot of ppl looking for good pvp rpg so make swotr better it will earn money

and yes i played wow alot still have a sub and pvp in swotr is better for me

now what bugs me in pvp

1.Mercenary-this class is madness atm have op heals op deffensive abilitys and his dmg is op pls tune him down

so some classes can actualy 1v1 him if they play good

2.healers good healer players are god this game have very good skills that sould save your healer so tune them that they will need the team help to survive and not to be solo god vs a full group its to much

3.melee classes feel weak vs good range classes me need som range to our abilitys or somthing

4.juggernout-my favorit class is the squishierst class out ther and his name is juggernout it should be decent at survive ability bring back auras so i can change to demage reduction when being attacked and back to dmg when attacking you took our ability to survive but didnt give anything in return

thats it from my point ppl add your opinion and things you want to get balanced in pvp

hello i am a realy old player and i seen how swotr evolved and there some things that make me want to leave

i am a starwars fan and a pvp fun so this game brings 2 worlds for me together

now 2 things in pvp realy make me want to leave and not only me and our comunity is low and can get higher

the resons are wow pvp is dead and alot of ppl looking for good pvp rpg so make swotr better it will earn money

and yes i played wow alot still have a sub and pvp in swotr is better for me

now what bugs me in pvp

1.Mercenary-this class is madness atm have op heals op deffensive abilitys and his dmg is op pls tune him down

so some classes can actualy 1v1 him if they play good

2.healers good healer players are god this game have very good skills that sould save your healer so tune them that they will need the team help to survive and not to be solo god vs a full group its to much

3.melee classes feel weak vs good range classes me need som range to our abilitys or somthing

4.juggernout-my favorit class is the squishierst class out ther and his name is juggernout it should be decent at survive ability bring back auras so i can change to demage reduction when being attacked and back to dmg when attacking you took our ability to survive but didnt give anything in return

thats it from my point ppl add your opinion and things you want to get balanced in pvp

1 with mercs it's the shields and with utility the rate you can pop it not the actual heals themselves. Merc healers are about the level all healers should be. Useful, hardish to play but you have a chance if you play with no mistakes.

2 Its sorc heals and no you don't have to be very good, you just need to pick the right utilities and know what the force speed, bubble and phasewalk button do

3 ranged should beat melee at distance, for me the problem is they should crumble to pieces much faster when you get there and not still have the advantage. I don't mean not be able to kite, I mean stuns interrupts knockbacks and as I suggested before a dig utility on snipers cover should make melee beat ranged face to face.

4 jugs can still knock out the dps and skanks can be made but the new gearing doesn't make it easy. It's the whole are tanks worth it ? question. As for melee it's more about what a few ranged classes can do that make you less effective. Ranged is losing the disadvantages but not the advantages. Now they are a little more mobile, now they are more uninterruptible, now they have more self mitigation and self healing. But what have they lost to create a slight disadvantage? Or to put it another way how have things been kept balanced?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.