Decorations for my Stronghold

Dreknathar

hi all!

i have a Stronghold for my Gunslinger and unlocked all expansions ...credits only, no real money :p

i was looking for a more comprehensive guide on how to find furniture for my Stronghold and found this site:

LIKE: site

as a n00b, i want to ask some questions:

1) where can i buy chairs, sofas, beds, tables of a different design and look other than the basic iron chain, iron bad, iron table etc ?

2) on the link above, it says some decoration may drom from Flashpoints, including Story modes. Is it true?

it also says more difficulty increases the odds of a decoration drop...is it true?

And if decorations drop in flashpoints, does everyone in the party gets a copy or is it "winner of the roll takes it all" ?

if you have a detailed answer, pls tell me or give me link

3) i wish to buy more advanced decorations including for the outside terrace - the one suspended in air.

where do i find decorations for it also?

Many thanks to all!

The vast majority of decorations are from cartel packs. The decos are pretty cheap on the GTN when they're from the current pack and get much more expensive when those packs are no longer sold. Just look on the GTN under "decorations"

Decorations still drop from flashpoints and ops, but there is no longer a guaranteed drop in the harder group content like there used to be before 4.0. Most of those decorations can also be sold on the gtn.

There are also various decoration vendors on fleet and on planets, that sell decorations for special currencies (crafted prefabs, reputation tokens and cartel certificates which are almost impossible to get nowadays) and/or require reputation (events or endgame dailies) or valor (PVP) to buy.

The to-go addresses for decorations would be http://tord.mmo-fashion.com/ and https://swtorstrongholds.com/

Edited by Mubrak

hi all!

i have a Stronghold for my Gunslinger and unlocked all expansions ...credits only, no real money :p

i was looking for a more comprehensive guide on how to find furniture for my Stronghold and found this site:

LIKE: site

as a n00b, i want to ask some questions:

1) where can i buy chairs, sofas, beds, tables of a different design and look other than the basic iron chain, iron bad, iron table etc ?

Some items can be purchased directly from the CM.

Mostly, though, they come from packs and so you get them by buying packs or searching the GTN to see what people may have put up for sale.

2) on the link above, it says some decoration may drom from Flashpoints, including Story modes. Is it true?

it also says more difficulty increases the odds of a decoration drop...is it true?

And if decorations drop in flashpoints, does everyone in the party gets a copy or is it "winner of the roll takes it all" ?

if you have a detailed answer, pls tell me or give me link

As far as I know this is still true.

When such things drop they drop like everything else. One item, players roll for it.

3) i wish to buy more advanced decorations including for the outside terrace - the one suspended in air.

where do i find decorations for it also?

Many thanks to all!

Same place every other decoration is.

CM, packs, GTN, drops.

All depends on what you want.

Starting with shipment 5, the cartel packs started including stronghold decorations (that was when stronghold were introduced).

Anyway, you can go to the Cartel market Pack Items section of the site you linked and see what all of the items in the various packs looked like, including another link in each pack listing that shows all of the stronghold decorations.

Here are the items that were available in that first pack.

It's a lot of looking to be sure, and really won't be of much help to you if you can not actually find the items anyway, so while you can feel free to just look at all of the decorations if you wish, it may be easier to just check the GTN, sort by item name in the stronghold decorations category, and then click on each thing to see what it looks like.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.