Customer support harrassment

DrakeBloodstone

Hi, a few days ago I came back to swtor after my computer had been broken for 1-2 months and I couldn't play swtor. When i came back I asked if customer support could restore my mail in the past 90 days. I usually ask this when I've been gone along time and customer support usually grants it and restores my mail. When i received a reply the employee, julie, said that she couldn't do it. So I asked again, and told them that "I've had it restored several times in the past, why cant you do it now, if I could get someone who has helped me with this before that'd be much appreciated, thank you" then the next day I get a reply, from julie again. She said it again that she can't restore my mail and then started saying how I shouldn't store items in it and how I should be smart and use my legacy hold and cargo hold. It was all very passive aggressive towards me. I responded very politely and said that I don't use my mail as a storage space, that I'm very organized and I sort and store things in both my holds and that such a comment was insulting. Then I stated that the only reason I asked for it to be restired is because some items I sent to a character before my computer broke mightve been sent back then expired in the mail, or a gtn listing expired and disappeared in the mail. I then asked if they could give me someone who's more experienced, polite, and patient. Then I said thank you for your time. The same employee, julie, responds and basically tells me to F off and that she will not help me and that she's blocking all of my tickets from now on. I asked to speak to the manager or lead customer support agent and basically said I've been nothing but polite and have only received hostility and passive agressiveness in return. I sent it in, I was and am still very upset and dissatisfied at my experience with customer support, and this employee in particular. I updated my ticket a few minutes later asking for a certain employee (who's name shan't be stated) whos helped me with this problem before. A few more days pass and I've grown anxiety about even getting on swtor and playing. Swtor is my favorite game out of every other game and has been for years. It felt for awhile like it wasn't a safe haven and that this employee might get more pissed off at me and take items away or ban me. Idk my mind wandered, anxiety does that to me. Yesterday I received a response but it was a Droid that responded to me with its programming. I asked if they are not going to restore it, at least tell me which items I lost so I can replace them. Again droid. So I came here, I'm really hoping the devs will read this and help me. The past few days have been really rough and mentally exhausting. Thank you for reading. Hoping for the best...

I just got a random ticket sent to me by a protocol droid saying it couldn't help me, listing a ton of possible issues that have no relevance to this situation. What is the matter with you people? I remember when customer support was nice and helpful and I thought of them as my friends, this is a real stab in the back. Why are you sicking protocol droids on me when I want a real nonprogrammed person to legitimately help me. I'm NOT joking with ANY of this and I've done my best to be polite and respectful, why are you doing this? Can someone, anyone, please help me??? It's like your all programmed and as soon as a member of the hive says "don't help this one I hate them" it's okay to stop helping? I've been playing this game since 2012. And not once have I had such an ordeal involving customer "support". Sorry that I'm salty, but I'm very upset and disappointed as to what has transpired in the past few days. All I had, was a very very simple request that has been solved 3-4 times in the past. If restoring mail is not a part of what you can do, then the rules have changed, because whether you want to acknowledge it or not, it has happened. I remember people saying they'd gladly restore my mail and would say "I'm happy to be of service". What happened? Just bad experiences? Not enough time off work? Too much pressure? Well don't turn on me, please. I'm not trying to cause trouble, I just had a request that has been resolved in the past and was never a big deal. Someone human please help me! Again, if you won't restore it. At the very least kindest thing you can do, please at least tell me if there is anything, anything at all that I have lost in the mail since customer support so far has not been kind to me. I will replace the items myself. Once again, as i always have with all my tickets thst ive sent...thank you, for your time. Sidenote: I think I have the right to be a bit salty since I was being harassed by an employee of yours and am continuing to recieve no help whatsoever.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.