Any old school pvpers from 8v8 ranked days still play from Pot5? <S Key> for example

Hmille

was in a few guilds on prophecy of the five. Darkyoda's guild, <S Key>; <I AM LEGEND>; <Hoth Ski Patrol>; <Hostile Takeover> and a few others I can't think of off the top of my head. Anyone still around? I just came back to the game looking for some people to pvp with

Skype Hb_Miller

I was in HT during ranked arena's infancy up to right before the PvP servers died in 2014 and played with HSP.

I still play with Shutdown from time to time. He plays on a Sorc. His name has a few alt codes in it. Sometimes he groups up with Senna (his name on Imp side has an umlaut above the "a"). Andar also made a post in my thread a month ago asking the same exact question you are and he still plays every now and then with Molo.

In that same thread someone stated that none of the Pot5 IAL guys play anymore. There is a guild on the server by the same name but I don't think it's actually them. I have a friend on FB who used to be in Pot5's IAL and he quit the game 3 years ago.