Any old school pvpers from 8v8 ranked days still play from Pot5? <S Key> for example

Hmille

was in a few guilds on prophecy of the five. Darkyoda's guild, <S Key>; <I AM LEGEND>; <Hoth Ski Patrol>; <Hostile Takeover> and a few others I can't think of off the top of my head. Anyone still around? I just came back to the game looking for some people to pvp with

Skype Hb_Miller

was in a few guilds on prophecy of the five. Darkyoda's guild, <S Key>; <I AM LEGEND>; <Hoth Ski Patrol>; <Hostile Takeover> and a few others I can't think of off the top of my head. Anyone still around? I just came back to the game looking for some people to pvp with

Skype Hb_Miller

But were you in Molo & Friends?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Skype Hb_Miller

So, who were you in HT??

• 1 month later...

Good evening,

I hoped I could interest you in chatting about The Crimson Order [TCO] as an option for your guild home here over on Harbinger. We played at launch, and have some ranked teams forming now. TCO is a multi-game guild that has recently relocated our SWTOR chapter to the Harbinger server from Pop5 in order to rebuild it from the ground up here as a non-zerg, high quality, wrecking ball of a guild in TOR. You can find out more about our guild in general HERE, as well as our full recruitment post with details HERE. I'm also happy to answer any question you may have regarding the above documents, or anything NOT covered there. Hope to hear back soon, and have a great day.

-Vaylen