The ability to use ALL companion customizations for ZO-OM

Rosterius

The title says it all.

Due to the fact that she can change appearance at will, it is perfectly logical.

That is brilliant. My assumption is that Z0-OM would still use a blaster file regardless of the customization, which I'm ok with. However, it would be neat to have a mix of sound files used when a customization is applied, meaning that you sometimes get Z0-OM's chatter and sometimes get chatter that belonged to companion the customization is based on.

Come on guys think bigger!!

Make customizations for "her" that at least gives the illusion of you having a character that would never be an actual companion as companion.

Unless she does personal impressions of the people she's mimicking in funny ways

Like she did in shroud of memory

That's basicly the big picture

• 8 months later...
That is brilliant. My assumption is that Z0-OM would still use a blaster file regardless of the customization, which I'm ok with. However, it would be neat to have a mix of sound files used when a customization is applied, meaning that you sometimes get Z0-OM's chatter and sometimes get chatter that belonged to companion the customization is based on.

There's already one thing she says in Theron's voice, might as well give her the entire repertoire of all companions.

And yeah, I think this is a neat idea - even if they'd just give her the ability to use the customisations and not sound files.

Second part would break hilariously. Doc in DPS stance does a really good impression of Kira saying "Let's get this over with."

And Vector (I think) still does a good Kaliyo. Maybe there's a pattern here?

Edited by ALaggyGrunt

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.