cxp chests and 'side of the force' question

Draksen

Hi there guys

Sorry if this question has been asked before (and I'm sure it has!) but I tried to have a solid and mathematic answer to it in my guild in general chat but didnt get anything "solid":

if I open an cxp chest in full light (side of the force scale going from 1 to 5, you know)

and my toon goes pure dark side, will I have a negative effect on what I can possibly obtain from the chest?

Thanks for replying :)

Edited by Draksen

Hi there guys

Sorry if this question has been asked before (and I'm sure it has!) but I tried to have a solid and mathematic answer to it in my guild in general chat but didnt get anything "solid":

if I open an cxp chest in full light (side of the force scale going from 1 to 5, you know)

and my toon goes pure dark side, will I have a negative effect on what I can possibly obtain from the chest?

Thanks for replying :)

* Comand Crates: Are NOT affected by Force side.

* Earning a Command level while your side has an advantage (1 to 5) you earn a L/D token.

* CXP Packs: Keep them until your current side of the force is WINNING (5). At that point open them as you get a little more CXP.

I you are changing from Light to Dark choices, make shure to change to L/D affiliation.

ok thanks, I think I was mixing command crates and command packs.

Just to be sure, the crates are the one you get each time you level, and the packs and special rewards from quests in pve or pvp, am I right?

ok thanks, I think I was mixing command crates and command packs.

Just to be sure, the crates are the one you get each time you level, and the packs and special rewards from quests in pve or pvp, am I right?

You get the packs for example from some bosses in Flashpoints.

PvP does not provide packs. PvP do have some additional crates (daily and weekly) that has a chance for schematics according to your current Command tier; but does not provide gear.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.