Looking for an imperial guild

KazScott

Force Choke Your Banana might be the guild you are after.

We are a friendly smaller guild that do alot of flashpoint and other content together.

Check out our website if you like FCYB.co.uk

If you don't want to be a no one in the crowd, if you want a guild where you can matter then we may be the guild for you.

If you would like to whisper me in game I would be more than happy to speak with you more.

You can find me on Laecey, Raizurr or Rai-ne usually/

Good luck and have fun.

Raizurr

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Sith'd off is recruiting new members. We have an active Discord channel and website (http://sithdoff.shivtr.com/) .

We're a casual and social community based guild who are looking for other like minded members. There's a scheduled side to the guild (weekly HM progression raiding team) but there's a 'drop in and out' casual aspect to us as well (SM /HM raids throughout the week as well as participating in conquest so plenty of FPS/Uprisings/Heroics).

If you can get a level 70 imperial character (or close enough to 70!) we think you'd be a good fit!

-Cell

• 4 weeks later...

Good evening,

I hoped I could interest you in chatting about The Crimson Order [TCO] as an option for your guild home here over on Harbinger. TCO is a multi-game guild that has recently relocated our SWTOR chapter to the Harbinger server from Pop5 in order to rebuild it from the ground up here as a non-zerg, high quality, wrecking ball of a guild in TOR. You can find out more about our guild in general HERE, as well as our full recruitment post with details HERE. I'm also happy to answer any question you may have regarding the above documents, or anything NOT covered there. Hope to hear back soon, and have a great day.

-Vaylen

• 2 years later...