LvD status on app or webpage

Tolkyyn

I often want to know if it's Light 5 or Dark 5 so I know to log in a character who has been hording his CXP tokens, waiting for the right moment. How about an app or a webpage that shows the servers and what the current DvL status is?

You should be able to view the DvL status on your server by opening your Galactic Command window. Default key is Ctrl+G. You should always see the DvL bar there with the current light or dark rank. Edited by Anduhar

You should be able to view the DvL status on your server by opening your Galactic Command window. Default key is Ctrl+G. You should always see the DvL bar there with the current light or dark rank.

I think OP wants to have that info accessible even when you're not logged into the game.

I often want to know if it's Light 5 or Dark 5 so I know to log in a character who has been hording his CXP tokens, waiting for the right moment. How about an app or a webpage that shows the servers and what the current DvL status is?

Someone on the forums mentioned

http://swtordata.com/darkvslights

I haven't checked to see how accurate the status info is.

You should be able to view the DvL status on your server by opening your Galactic Command window. Default key is Ctrl+G. You should always see the DvL bar there with the current light or dark rank.

Of course, but I'm talking about when you're offline or something and you want to know who you should log-in first.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.