Tulak Hord armor set which male body type?

Marshal_Ney

After a long grind of credits i could finally complete the whole armor set,i'm using a sith juggernaut and i have a body type 3 for him.

Now i was wondering if i should keep this kind of big boy size or scale it down to 2,in your opinion which of the two body style 2 or 3 suit more the Tulak Hord outfit?

I'm not very familiar with Tulak and i don't know if it was more thin like Revan or got a more heavy appearance like Malgus.

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks in advance

After a long grind of credits i could finally complete the whole armor set,i'm using a sith juggernaut and i have a body type 3 for him.

Now i was wondering if i should keep this kind of big boy size or scale it down to 2,in your opinion which of the two body style 2 or 3 suit more the Tulak Hord outfit?

I'm not very familiar with Tulak and i don't know if it was more thin like Revan or got a more heavy appearance like Malgus.

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks in advance

I like the set on my juggernaut male body 3. I think it is very fitting. Haven't tried it on other body types

Edited by Nightblazer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.