Empress Acina refuses my flirtations!

Reeny

If I could get her as a regular companion, I'm sure I could win her over in time.

Even if I couldn't, I'd still want her as a regular companion so long as they wrote a few, in-character lines for her.

if you roll to the fleet during that part of the quest you can use her all the time.

if you roll to the fleet during that part of the quest you can use her all the time.

Yup. But what is needed for a truly engaging experience is for her to have more quips along the same lines as she does in chapter 2. Regal, with self-respect, grudging admiration of the Outlander's achievements with a hint of willingness to share the exasperations of being a lonely Empress of an unruly Sith.

I think Empress Acina is an example of wringing out the most possible characterization out of the least possible amount of dialog; a triumph of writing. And I'm not saying this because I'm attracted to her. Honest.

I think Empress Acina is an example of wringing out the most possible characterization out of the least possible amount of dialog; a triumph of writing. And I'm not saying this because I'm attracted to her. Honest.

You *are* attracted to her, but that's not why you said that. Do I have that right?

(And don't worry, we understand. I'm attracted to her as well. That chapter is, as you say, a fine piece of storytelling.)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.