Add Krayt Dragon Valley Map On Tatooine [Possible Ops,Or New/Old World Boss].

REVAN_cz

Hello.

Iam aware of older suggestion-s from another players on this theme,but those suggestions are pretty much 4 years old ... one of mentioned older suggestions http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=636552

Well,i would make simple just add map Krayt Dragon Valley to Tatooine so we could hunt this Epic monster and get new location to visit.

The original suggestion had support from players,just it did not get realised,just i dont know why.

My point of view was that the one of the last Krayt Dragons perisihed during events of Kotor 1,but doubtfully is the case ...

Ps: Visit Krayt Dragon Boneyard on Tatooine not seem much like achievement.

Thanks.

Hello.

Iam aware of older suggestion-s from another players on this theme,but those suggestions are pretty much 4 years old ... one of mentioned older suggestions http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=636552

Well,i would make simple just add map Krayt Dragon Valley to Tatooine so we could hunt this Epic monster and get new location to visit.

The original suggestion had support from players,just it did not get realised,just i dont know why.

My point of view was that the one of the last Krayt Dragons perisihed during events of Kotor 1,but doubtfully is the case ...

Ps: Visit Krayt Dragon Boneyard on Tatooine not seem much like achievement.

Thanks.

This is intriguing. It could end up being a source of decos for strongholds. Perhaps they could drop an item and they could add a Taxidermist who we'd take the item to, to be made into a deco of our choice. Perhaps the skull could be made into a wall-mounted trophy or a sconce; other bones could be made into tables, while the hide could be made into tapestries and rugs. Lots of possibilities with this. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.