Can't donate/buy earned decorations to guild

Moonshift

• 2 weeks later...
Sadly, the list of decorations that cannot be obtained for a guild is quite long. Perhaps we could put together a list of these items and then post in the Suggestions forum, asking for a way to Purchase For Guild?

• 2 weeks later...

If you ask me, i can't answer if such a list would be useful for them. Also I mean some decorations are not available for purpose. For example the Star Fortress and all flashpoints items that we need to do them more times. This is okay for me.

But yes, the list is still long.

The flashpoint decorations aren't a critical issue because you can work for one and then donate it. Unfortunately, there are a lot of decorations that can't be copied or donated.

A guild stronghold is a great gathering spot for members. We've had meetings, roleplayed, and celebrated holidays together. Having decorations like fireworks launchers would add to the fun. We also use strongholds as a convenient way to travel and a place to use utilities (storage/GTN/etc). Hopefully we'll get combat training dummies and other upgrades to improve the usefulness of strongholds, soon.

Definitely really been wanting to see all the personal stuff be able to donate to guild. The stuff from the Crew Skills & Strongholds section of the fleet really should be able to donate to guild: the Rakata, Yavin, and Rishi stuff etc. I have the Lance Squadron walker decoration from the Yavin 24man ops group and it's useless being in personal :(

Really need to be able to add these things to guild.

Edited by Willjb

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.