I did a mistake and skipped the KOTFE story, help!

ShieldProtection

I did a huge mistake and skipped entire kotfe storyline and this resulted in dark side story decisions is made by the game, how I can revert this? did I really wasted my 60 character token? playing from start not working, koth still got abandoned the alliance and everyone hates me, there should be a way to revert this

So, let me get this straight...you created a character at 60...skipped KOTFE entirely and presumably started KOTET? But now you're upset that you didn't get to make the choices of KOTFE...right?

You SKIPPED it. How could this possibly be a surprise to you? Why would you think you'd get to make choices to decisions or content you never made or played?

Despite my disbelief at this...your best bet is probably to log off that character immediately and send in a support ticket and hope they help you out...otherwise you're screwed.

there should be a way to revert this

*WHY* should there be a way to revert this? You *chose* to do what you did, and you don't like the consequences of that choice. Well, that's the way it goes. One of the great selling points of KotFE and KotET was "Choices matter", and apparently, they do indeed matter.

As the other poster said, if you want to choose what your character did during KotFE, play through KotFE and choose it yourself.

So, let me get this straight...you created a character at 60...skipped KOTFE entirely and presumably started KOTET? But now you're upset that you didn't get to make the choices of KOTFE...right?

You SKIPPED it. How could this possibly be a surprise to you? Why would you think you'd get to make choices to decisions or content you never made or played?

Despite my disbelief at this...your best bet is probably to log off that character immediately and send in a support ticket and hope they help you out...otherwise you're screwed.

If he used the level 65 token it auto completes KOTFE with the choices based on whether you make an Imp (dark side choice default) or rep (light side default)

While you can go back and rerun the KOTFE missions your choices are all defaulted. Nothing can be done about that. If you want to play through them either start a fresh character or purchase a level 60 character token who would then be able to start with chapter 1 of KOTFE.

I did a huge mistake and skipped entire kotfe storyline and this resulted in dark side story decisions is made by the game, how I can revert this? did I really wasted my 60 character token? playing from start not working, koth still got abandoned the alliance and everyone hates me, there should be a way to revert this

Was it a 60 token or 65?

How far along are you on KotET story? What chapter?

Page a GM, all you will get on the forums is hate and bitter vets.

Also if you don't complete any chapters, make any levels or skills you can delete the char without losing the 60 token. I would page a GM on this as well to be sure you will still have the token if you delete.

He (we) are apparently not perfect like you.

Where is the forum ignore when you need it.

He must have used a 65 boost. Since I've only done kotfe on one character I have a bunch of lvl 60-70 characters with the option to start chapter 1 of kotfe but none can start chapter 1 of kotet. Edited by bdatt

Page a GM, all you will get on the forums is hate and bitter vets.

Also if you don't complete any chapters, make any levels or skills you can delete the char without losing the 60 token. I would page a GM on this as well to be sure you will still have the token if you delete.

He's unlikely to get a lot of sympathy from customer service either. They'll be polite about it, but they are unlikely to help. Especially as it was a 60 token and he started KotET, which means he cranked it to 65 without doing any KotFE...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.