The Last Warzone Played on the Bastion Server

MajinDeath

I would just like to know when the last Warzone played on the Bastion Server was.

After asking around the best answer I got so far was sometime in the fall of last year.

On a side note I have noticed that only around 5 people are selling armor, mods & enhancements on the GTN. Since there is no competition the prices are astronomical. Many other GTN searches are empty so many items simply cannot be obtained.

Also at certain times of the day there are only gold spammers on the fleet & if I do an open search for players it will show the 1st 70ish players which means that there are less than 100 results for the entire server on a given factions side.

I don’t want to transfer to another server. I have played this game since day one & have a fully unlocked fully decorated guild flagship & a fully unlocked fully decorated guild stronghold & all of the player strongholds fully unlocked & fully decorated all together costing hundreds of millions that I would lose and have to start from scratch if I transferred.

Of course I obtained these things around a year or so ago before everybody left.

Please either merge the server or give incentive to others to come back somehow.

Some people are still paying 15 dollars a month for this.

That’s all for now. Thank You.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I felt this coming and switched to Harbinger a couple years ago. It completely revitalizes the game for you. It's like a whole different game. At least try it out. It's only 90cc to xfer, so you can xfer back at a total outlay of less than 50% of your monthly free CC.

(just clean out your mailbox, and make sure you have everything from your legacy bank that you want on your xfer toon or in your xfer toon's bank, legacy bank doesnt xfer).

Edited by Wimbleton

Good news? WZs have been popping more frequently. Bad News? It's still irregular and dependent on whether guilds like Evolution are queueing up.

The guild immortal does war zone against its self and are clearing veteran mode ops and have a full second ops team forming

• 4 weeks later...
The guild immortal does war zone against its self and are clearing veteran mode ops and have a full second ops team forming

Some other guilds that do WZs regularly and are working together for more pops Impside are Insane Force and Delta. Evolution appears to be the most active guild Pubside. I've run Ops/WZs with all three of those guilds...pretty solid folks...