Returning Subscriber question

ColorMeFubar

I've been playing SWTOR since it's release and I've let my subscription lapse for financial reasons the past few months. I missed the release of the Knights of the Eternal Throne expansion and see that it's free for premium players - subscribers. Since I've renewed my subscription, does that content just unlock for me automatically?

I'm assuming it does, but I'd rather check!

Yes, subscribing for at least 1 month gives free permanent access to all of the expansions even if you revert back to F2P / Preferred after your subscription ends. Just remember that in order for an individual character to play a specific expansion, they need to be a certain level. And to access Eternal Throne specifically, you need to complete Fallen Empire first which can be accessed at level 60. Edited by Anduhar

You don't have to play Fallen Empire to get to the Eternal Throne. You can skip those chapters if you like and go straight for the more interesting Eternal Throne chapters. There is a level requirement though. Which I would assume is 65, but I haven't actually checked that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.