Level 65 Token DS/LS/ROMANCE choices

It's no fun having the choices pre set for you. If lvl 65 tokens could allow users to select alignment choice which determines whether Zakuul gets blown up/Koth leaves and romance option at character creation that would be fantastic. Obviously if you choose DS then romance with Koth would be greyed out but how nice would it be to make your character with your decisions?!

I tried to take my lvl 65 token character through kotfe but the choices were already locked in. No theron. :(

Um, you have to make a choice.

EITHER you use the token and accept that you can't choose the things that went before your character entered the game, OR you create a level 1 character and play through, accepting that you have to play that class story again, but in exchange gaining control over the choices made.

If the only choices you want to make are the KotFE ones, create an insta-60 instead.

This was my free token. CS told me I was locked out based on my choices. I was not as I figured I'd take my level 65 through kotfe first but then I realised all decisions had already been made. It was free so it's not like I'm out anything but it'd be nice to choose your own default setting rather than the game assuming you were DS.

You choose your default setting by starting earlier. To start KotFE on an SI and be called "Darth Nox", you create a level 1 character because an insta-60 is neutral but called Darth Imperious. (So the defaults aren't always DS, even for Imp-side characters.)

To start KotET having chosen something that isn't those defaults, start the character at the beginning of KotFE and choose what you want for KotFE. If you don't like the pre-KotFE choices that makes, start at level 1 and make them yourself.

Sympathy := 0;

You choose your default setting by starting earlier. To start KotFE on an SI and be called "Darth Nox", you create a level 1 character because an insta-60 is neutral but called Darth Imperious. (So the defaults aren't always DS, even for Imp-side characters.)

To start KotET having chosen something that isn't those defaults, start the character at the beginning of KotFE and choose what you want for KotFE. If you don't like the pre-KotFE choices that makes, start at level 1 and make them yourself.

Sympathy := 0;

OK yeah so here's the deal. Level 70 SI assassin. They changed the abilities so I figured I'd make a copy of her but as a sorc with my free kotet token as I wasn't able to level a new one past 33 (lost internet in the last weeks of 12xp before kotet). The dumb isp broke our line and took them weeks to get someone to fix it. So not happy.

I wanted a level 60 token but hey I'd take a free 65 token and run her through kotfe to make the same choices. Nope. Can't do that. Not looking for sympathy or anything. It's just a suggestion. I was worried about some of the abilities my sin was losing.

This wasn't a whinge thread and you can try to be a little nicer in your replies. Thanks

OK yeah so here's the deal. Level 70 SI assassin. They changed the abilities so I figured I'd make a copy of her but as a sorc with my free kotet token as I wasn't able to level a new one past 33 (lost internet in the last weeks of 12xp before kotet). The dumb isp broke our line and took them weeks to get someone to fix it. So not happy.

I wanted a level 60 token but hey I'd take a free 65 token and run her through kotfe to make the same choices. Nope. Can't do that. Not looking for sympathy or anything. It's just a suggestion. I was worried about some of the abilities my sin was losing.

This wasn't a whinge thread and you can try to be a little nicer in your replies. Thanks

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't it really a case of you CHOSE not to continue leveling that sorcerer? Easy mode, light speed leveling ended before you got to 70 and so you just stopped? Cannot you not still level that sorcerer that you CHOSE not to level past 33? It might not be 12XP, but 250% XP is still pretty easy mode, light speed leveling.

It might not be 12XP, but 250% XP is still pretty easy mode, light speed leveling.

Pretty much this. Because for class missions, the +250% is applied to 6xXP (relative to what the 12xXP was twelve times).

So it's approximately 21.5xXP for class missions, and 3.5xXP for everything else. You start seeing the 16-bit FlyText bug on your capital world, I'd guess.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.