Getting light side points for defeating enemies.

spacemongrel

I'm playing as a dark side Sith Assassin and for some reason I'm now getting light side points for defeating random enemies. This started after I got over ten thousand dark side points. I first noticed it when I noticed that my charactor's red eyes were missing. I eventually figured out that I was getting a few light side points for every enemy I defeat. I'm trying to play a dark side character and it's effecting my character alignment. It's not like I can go through the game and not kill anyone. Especially since I like to play flashpoints. Does anyone know why this is happening?

Check your DvL alignment by the bottom corner of the right side of the screen next to your map. Found this same problem when I was remaking my operative... I was picking all dark side choices but I was being given light side points from missions that had neither Dark nor Light side choices. Turns out, I had the light alignment picked, but when I switched it to dark, I stopped receiving those random light side points. Hopes this helps and fixes your issue :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.