Seeking a Torah observant, Hebrew Roots, Messianic Christian Guild

TR-Outrider

I am a 55yo that has repented and came back to Yah. I still enjoy playing SWTOR and have been converting all my players over to the Republic side. I have three level 70s and others for a total of 12 toons. Still have a Merc and Sith on the Imp side. I am on the Harbinger server and can not afford to move any characters to a different server.

If I am unable to find a Torah observant guild, I might be willing to begin one if I have others that would be interested. I am happy with any age group. If we start a guild, any believers willing to open their hearts and eyes to Hebrew Roots teachings would be welcome. Messianic Jews would also be welcome as the 12 houses begin to come together here in these last days. Fellowship, Bible study, Torah learning, supporting each other, developing a good family community would be the highest objectives. Game objectives can be worked on after that.

• 3 months later...

I would be interested in this. I'm not Jewish but would love to be in a guild with a fellow Christian. I'm returning for casual gaming and my guild doesn't seem to be around much anymore. Hit me up. I'm just trying to complete the story arc now, but down for PVE/PVP.

-Kisan

Edited by ksjavi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.