Colour Crystal Schematics

Oodleew_Major

It's been a very long time since I've played with all the changes, and new updates, but can someone please tell me as to what colour crystals may now be crafted by Artifice, and what schematics remain to be collected for different colours?

Please don't direct me to Dulfy, as that doesn't help.

If anyone has a genuine and up-to-date list of colour crystal schematics, and where I can find them, that would be awesome :)

You can no longer re: other crystals for schematics so pretty much the vendor schematics are what you get. i.e. you have to have a schematic to learn the recipe.

There might be some other obscure places that actual crystal schematics drop from but I can't think of any personally.

Not even the magenta crystal schematic off the Primal Destroyer on Voss?

Primal Destroyer on Belsavis and Nightmare Pilgrim on Voss still drop the schematics, so the magenta color crystal schematics are still obtainable. However, they are not guaranteed to drop. And level sync has made PuGing NP very difficult at best; PD is tank and spank.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.