KOTFE-KOTET questions... about them companions

iamnotacrook

I have googled and read a lot of forum pages, watched a few Youtube videos that led only to the same answers. I only got to chapter 9 only for unlocking supply crates with a boosted character.

Do you or do you not get your old companions back during or after completing KOTFE? Like Jeassa or Skadge. I know about the terminal and the consequences about that. Or do i have to complete KOTET as well?

Some have come back in kotfe, none in kotet (unless I'm remembering wrong), and more are on the way in April. Skadge is back, for better or worse and we have not heard about Jaesa yet.

They say they want to bring them all back eventually, so stay hopeful.

(Does anyone know yet if the upcoming content is going to be repeatable like the chapters are? That's what I want to know. For reasons.)

Edited by grania

Some have come back in kotfe, none in kotet (unless I'm remembering wrong), and more are on the way in April. Skadge is back, for better or worse and we have not heard about Jaesa yet.

They say they want to bring them all back eventually, so stay hopeful.

(Does anyone know yet if the upcoming content is going to be repeatable like the chapters are? That's what I want to know. For reasons.)

Correct.... some come back in the KotFE story, and some through the "alerts". None return in KotET.

As far as I know... All future chapters will be repeatable.

I can't say I'm not curious just how they're going to bring back some of the LIs and companions. I don't mean to sound cruel but some of them were.. more important to the goings on of the galaxy than others were.

In any case, I'm basically just waiting on (Quinn obv), Vector and Lord Scourge. I always wanted to meet Scourge on my warrior.

Jaesa, Kira, Mako, Ashara, Quinn and few others are still MIA, Vik appears on the base where you take the gravestone for repairs skadge, is now a leader of the black sun network

you gdt the option to kill vik, but then you don't get him back.

So i saw on a youtube video something about jeassa, a mail and later on something in kotet. Do you get to meet her on some new alert missions?

Other than Jaesa's mail at the beginning of KOTFE, Master Ranos (the DvL Companion) mentions her if you're on your Warrior, but it was pretty ambiguous.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.