What ability is this?

lilithfae

I have done a few wz's where a toon seems to be floating above the floor, knees bent, and moving incredibly fast. I did a quick google search, perhaps I am not putting in the search correctly?

I mean, speed hacking isn't common at all right? Should they be moving that fast?:rak_02:

I have done a few wz's where a toon seems to be floating above the floor, knees bent, and moving incredibly fast. I did a quick google search, perhaps I am not putting in the search correctly?

I mean, speed hacking isn't common at all right? Should they be moving that fast?:rak_02:

I'm guessing it was a Mara or a Jugg. So it's probably the graphics bug that happens occasionally after they leap to someone. If they are moving fast then it's probably the Mara predation ability they can activate every 30secs.

But there is also a hack that allows them to slightly float above the ground. That combined with the speed hack can also look exactly the same as the graphics bugs. It's why it's one of the hardest hacks to confirm.

If you miss nearly every attack you make on them, it's possibly a hacker. But you need to run a combat log to double check. Or atleast that's what Icykill_ and Trixxie have said in other threads.

Maybe do a search through their posts or threads and see if you can find a better explanation.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.