Kaliyo Djannis Romance?

rozsimano

So i have a problem because I paly an agent and want to romance kaliyo. But i am not geting the romance conversations. What i do wrong? I flirted with Watcher Two to but it it nor a realy romance option se i dont know what to do :(

Romance conversations progress based on how far you are in your class story, and how high your influence is with the companion (at least influence used to be a factor). She may just not be "ready" yet. Trek about the galaxy some more with her and you'll start to see the options appear.

Romance conversations progress based on how far you are in your class story, and how high your influence is with the companion (at least influence used to be a factor). She may just not be "ready" yet. Trek about the galaxy some more with her and you'll start to see the options appear.

I don't think influence matters at this point (because let's face it, even if you piss someone off you still get positive influance now ;)), I noticed conversations unlock during/after planetary class quests.

Kaliyo's romance starts fairly late from what I can recall. It's after Watcher Two at least. Kaliyo doesn't care about the Agent sleeping with other characters either, or at least it doesn't prevent her romance from triggering.

You may not have just progressed far enough into the story yet for her to proposition your Agent.

Edited by Aeneas_Falco

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.