80-90% loss ratio... imps win, we surrender. now mix the factions for pvp!!

Paratusin

on harb, imps win 80-90% of wzs. there is no more dispute, everyone agrees. imps have won. now plz stop punishing rep players for picking the light side and mix the factions for pvp already so that things are more fair and balanced. I mean... unless you hate fair and balanced. You don't hate fair and balanced... do u? :(

I'd say PUG groups lose 90%+, but I doubt the Pubs running in organized groups lose that percentage. Moral of the story? Quit being autistic, make some friends, and premade your way to victory.

been trying... easier said than done :p still. 90% isn't fair. either way, it needs rebalancing

Edited by Paratusin

I'd say PUG groups lose 90%+, but I doubt the Pubs running in organized groups lose that percentage. Moral of the story? Quit being autistic, make some friends, and premade your way to victory.

As long as your premade is commandos, gunslingers and sage healers. Otherwise, you're still giong to lose.

As long as your premade is commandos, gunslingers and sage healers. Otherwise, you're still giong to lose.

I believe most mandos are not even aware that they have defensive cool downs.

Edited by Kawiki

Only no skill wimps roll premades. 100% win rate or a 99% loss rate, that's the choice? We have 1 second queues now, so the queue should be smart enough to weigh the skill levels of premades and pit them together, leave the solo queues alone. Skill balancing the solos can be done too. I do not mind waiting 2 mins for queue, give us a checkbox "wait for balanced queue".

Then the no-skill hacks that run premades fror the free, no skill, no effort wins can keep it unchecked, and gluttons for punishment can also, everyone else can wait the 2 mins.

As for OPs suggestion for mixed faction pvp, YES! That too.

X-faction tech exists and we've heard that it was going to be phased into other wzs/arenas. But that was well over 6 mos ago so my guess is that plan got replaced with the effort to have a raid finished by the end of 2017. Edited by Savej

on harb, imps win 80-90% of wzs. there is no more dispute, everyone agrees. imps have won. now plz stop punishing rep players for picking the light side and mix the factions for pvp already so that things are more fair and balanced. I mean... unless you hate fair and balanced. You don't hate fair and balanced... do u? :(

ROFLMAO :p that made my day, lol thats to funny.

WOW! So, this is how i feel since um, oh, launch of this game, although i beta tested i didnt get to much into pvp then, but after launch i did. For 2 years till i couldn't stand it any longer, i even went as far as to accuse BW enhancing the repub side to make them win WAY MORE then the IMPS. I swore ipms lost 85 to 95% of the time. I started playing PVP again at update 5.1 and now i see it, Repubs wins at 70% of the time and that means IMPS got a little better at 30%.

So you see how our opinions differ. After five years in this game, i know now there are just really great players out there that has the best gear over you and i, that we just cant compete with. As soon as you face that the better you will be. I am better than i was over 2 years ago. But compare to Jo-Fo over on the pub side, I SUCK at pvp. But then the other pub, Mr. Shoot-ya-Dead, i can slice and dice him with no problem. Most likely i have way better gear and i am doing way more damage then he/she.

The only time that IMPS win more often is? When its IMPS vs IMPS. then yes we win WAYYYY MORE. lol :D

You can play light side as an Imp. Like I keep telling people, just play imp and you will be much happier. If you want to be light side, then play light side as an imp. Double Agent as an oper or sniper, Light side Warrior (which I hear is pretty interesting), etc.

If you are an absolute pub diehard, then get some skilled friends and only ever queue with them, and only in trinity comp. You guys will have to carry the other four pubs most of the time.

I only queue solo imp side and I win the majority of games. I've had some losing streaks (mainly when pubs are super-queueing with tanks and healers and imp side has few or poor healers), but that doesn't happen much. There are so many people that want to death match and dummy parse number farm at mid that if you put a little bit of effort into playing objectives, you'll almost always win. But you have to be willing to do the dirty work - be the guy to solo node guard and sit there for most of the game with no action, carry the huttball, start moving to the off-node when you sense a shift about to happen (if there are 4-5 of you beating up on 1-2 at mid, that means that....), don't leave that other guy at the off-node to fend for himself when you are really not needed at mid, really understand how objectives work in Odessen, run orbs in hypergate, etc.

Edited by teclado

You could always come to The Ebon Hawk. The competition may not be as high, but the faction split is about even in terms of wins and losses.

I don't see why huttball and arena maps are not cross-faction. I would be happy if they made those maps cross-faction and kept the other maps faction specific.

You could always come to The Ebon Hawk. The competition may not be as high, but the faction split is about even in terms of wins and losses.

I don't see why huttball and arena maps are not cross-faction. I would be happy if they made those maps cross-faction and kept the other maps faction specific.

Totally true. Huttball and Arenas are Rot Worms vs Frog Dogs; so it should be able to mix like oddesen without changing a single dialog.

Totally true. Huttball and Arenas are Rot Worms vs Frog Dogs; so it should be able to mix like oddesen without changing a single dialog.

considering the "tips" in the waiting screens still tell me I need to earn warzone commendations... I don't think unimportant dialog is a problem.

I can’t stress it enough but becoming at least half decent yourself will improve your win ratio on any side.

Now I am in a no way a great player or a regstar, just average solo guy with some experience, but that is more than enough to be of a use to your team.

If you are confident in your 1 vs 1 capability -go guard. You don’t have to always kill- node offenders are experienced players or duelers most of the time, estimate your winning chances properly and always stay alive that is not rocket science definitely. Don’t expect taking that responsibility by someone else if no one volunteers in chat at 10 sec to go- just do it, like *********** nike. Especially if you see that some poor newbie who wants to contribute to the team goes to defend- wave him off politely and let him learn how to swim in the mid where his lack of experience won’t be that noticeable. Otherwise he’ll lose the node and will get upset which will lead to bad experience and turning away from PvP. You won’t believe how much a competent guard can contribute to winning even if your opponents own the battlefield.

If you’re a pure dps class and you know how to switch targets at least go for the main fight...and try actually dpsing!!! Don’t get torn between following objectives and killing enemies if you can’t do both fairly good at the same time. Don’t spend time in chat ranting about how everyone in your team is a noob even if it is so- do your *********** job.

I can continue forever, but these are all well-known basics. I’m playing Rep side 60% of my overall playtime and, yeah, while Reps struggle, I saw improvements for myself only when I myself got better. Just continue playing, learning and don’t get upset after every single mistake you make. Have fun.