Stop Setting a Default LS/DS Alignment for Republic and Imperial Characters

AllisonLightning

As title says. Give us the choice during character creation so we may set the alignment we choose. I understand why when I contacted CS (there was no way I was re-rolling when a DS Knight opened a cantina crate and there was a black/black dye) they couldn't fix it but this is insane.

We should get to choose without it being assumed one way or the other.

As title says. Give us the choice during character creation so we may set the alignment we choose. I understand why when I contacted CS (there was no way I was re-rolling when a DS Knight opened a cantina crate and there was a black/black dye) they couldn't fix it but this is insane.

We should get to choose without it being assumed one way or the other.

Now dosent has sense been republic or imperial... because outlander is from alliance... dark/light with new expansion is kind useless because outlander do always the same... "emperor or peace keeper" (story gonna continue the same, with chapters classes lost meaning

Edited by Razofdead

It's a 'it's really easy to forget thing' and breaks immersion. I tend to get so distracted in the new character that I forget about the toggle until I've got a few alignment points I don't want. I do PvP and group stuff so it doesn't tend to be a major issue but it is an issue- whether it be for someone as wrapped up in their new character as me or a new player.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.