Carnage - Maiming Reach (PvP)

Manevru

I only take it in combat/carnage. That is exactly how it was in the past when crippling slash would root only in ataru but now the cost is reduced nicely. Any option to control the enemy is always great, espescially for this spec. Unbound should always be taken in warzones, Undying however is kinda meh... If you have a competent healer you won´t need it and if you don´t, 2 more secs on a def cdf which lasts up to 3 mins isn´t exactly practical imho.

But that´s just my playstyle.

I run Maiming Reach in pvp, that ability also has a 20% heal debuff which is handy and making it only cost 1 focus is incredibly practical in addition to giving you a root and snare with a 10m reach which is pretty valuable.

I also agree with dumping Undying, I dont really find it to be much of a difference maker. The majority of the time the extra 2 seconds isnt going to be a deal breaker, and Im almost never in a scenario where I need to use Guarded/Undying twice in 3 minutes.. usually i either die or survived the fight outright by that time. Having said that though, I often take 3 utilities at the Heroic tier and only 1 at Legendary level, because I like having the Purge on Camo and could give or take most of the Legendary abilities.

dunno... 2 seconds is difference between killing or dying as a marauder to be honest in ranked arenas.

often the 2 seconds was just enough for me to put enough damage to either kill my foes while I was being focused or leave it low enough for my team mates finish them off... wouldn't trade this ability for anything... tried before without it and didn't perform as good in ranked.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.