Hello...noob here, looking for a guild.

MurkyDregs

I just started playing about a month ago. Currently running a lvl 70 Gunslinger, lvl 55 Shadow/Infiltrator, and a lvl 40 Trooper/Gunnery. I've delved into crafting, etc..

I do plan on running through both light & dark for legacy purposes. A guild that caters to both sides of the force would be ideal.

I'd describe myself as casual with hardcore tendencies. I'm not looking to obligate myself; real life comes first.

I would like to join a like-minded community of mature players for not only the more social aspect but to participate in group content such as flashpoints, Ops, etc..

Would like to learn to be a better player via advice, and playing with you more experienced folks as well in order to take on the more challenging content, climb higher in the social rankings, and even try some PVP. It's a daunting task to learn all the lingo, and understand rotations, proc's, etc.. how it all functions within combat.

Be well and thanks for reading!

Murky.

Hi Murky! Kudos on sharing both your interests and some areas you admit to having less experience in!

We are RP PvE and PvP

The PvE dept handles PvP as well, and have many enthusiastic players who would be more than willing to help you out ^^ we actively use discord for OPs and other PvE activities

If we don't up being the right guild for you, surely we or at the very least I will help you find one that does suit your needs!

<Celestial Argonauts> Click Here for info!

I just started playing about a month ago. Currently running a lvl 70 Gunslinger, lvl 55 Shadow/Infiltrator, and a lvl 40 Trooper/Gunnery. I've delved into crafting, etc..

Wow! I know levelling is fast nowadays but that's some serious dedication here! :eek:

Edited by BenduKundalini

Wow! I know levelling is fast nowadays but that's some serious dedication here! :eek:

Just off the cuff based on other games... Yeah, it is a bit too easy to fly through the story missions on this game imo. I'd like to be able to get engrossed in each planet a little more, but if I end up doing that like I did with my original Gunslinger, then you become seriously OP for the rest of the story and the PVE becomes a yawnfest.

I had hit almost lvl 20 before leaving Ord Mantell, and I am a subscriber; I understand there's an XP boost for subscribers, kind of ridiculous imo if it unbalances gameplay...but hey, I'm a Star Wars junkie. :D

Hi Murky! Kudos on sharing both your interests and some areas you admit to having less experience in!

We are RP PvE and PvP

The PvE dept handles PvP as well, and have many enthusiastic players who would be more than willing to help you out ^^ we actively use discord for OPs and other PvE activities

If we don't up being the right guild for you, surely we or at the very least I will help you find one that does suit your needs!

<Celestial Argonauts> Click Here for info!

Hey Chidori!

Thanks for the invite...I need to look up what "Discord" is, I'm assuming it's a VOIP app for comms?

I'm also looking for advice on what the best dedicated controller for this MMO may be...I am using the keyboard, but I find that clunky, and I have laid out my UI's pretty well but there's definitely room for improvement.

Greetings MurkyDregs! Discord is a VOIP program based on desktop and browser UIs. Celestial Argonauts links are private and will be shared with you upon joining. As for a controller, I strongly advise not to use one. You would need a controller with at least 20-30 keybinds for abilities alone! In the meantime, feel free to PM me with questions and check out cacd.enjin.com. Take care!

StandardDefect

Celestial Argonauts Elder Member

Hello MurkyDregs! I am another member of Celestial Argonauts and I just wanted to add that we would be more than happy to have you, and I think that we could be fitting for you considering what you are looking for.

We are a nice combination between noobs and experienced players, which generates an enriching experience for all the members of the guild. We accept any kind of players, and we use to run group content really often, like flashpoints, uprisings, planetary runs, even organize groups for warzones. We are really a multitask guild and we like to enjoy all what the game has to offer.

About the controllers, as StandardDefect said, it's difficult to use just one. The best idea is to combine keyboard, mouse and whatever else you want in the way you feel more comfortable.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.