Belsavis: The Resistance

jaytdasme

Doing the alert mission set for belsavis (prelude to its star fortress) and whenever I go to "scout" the base, the top part of base that's supposed to light up orange and complete the mission, is completely gone? As if it needs to spawn?

I've reset the mission multiple times, left the planet and came back and even waited near by for roughly 10 mins. Can't continue thus quest..

I've done all of the other ones and even watched someone do this one on YouTube so I know I'm in the right area.

Edited by jaytdasme

I did this successfully about 2 weeks ago.

Did you use the binoculars that come with the mission or your own binoculars which you get from the binoculars-questline? I remember some daily missions on Makeb which didn't work with my old binoculars. Eventually I found out that the missions come with their own binoculars. Then it worked.

I did this successfully about 2 weeks ago.

Did you use the binoculars that come with the mission or your own binoculars which you get from the binoculars-questline? I remember some daily missions on Makeb which didn't work with my old binoculars. Eventually I found out that the missions come with their own binoculars. Then it worked.

Yep.. Using the binoculars or "reconnaissance scanner" that comes with the mission, but I know theres suppose to be a tall, tower like structure atop a building guarded by 2 big a** turrets. But there isn't...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.