one time passowrd not a one time thing...

Galatians_II_XX

ok guys I logged on earlier tonite to download and maybe begin playing the game again

(though from what I have been experiencing during the tedious process is making have second thoughts)

and it seems that every time I have to relogin so far I get met with this one time password crap... I have had to do this 3 times now.... so how about getting rid of this "security" function because it is more annoying than secure.... I mean seriously if it keeps up... why would I want to pay for a service that I have to continually verify myself to. it not like you guys are a bank or stock trading firm... you are a GAME provider.... :rak_02:

sincerely a new / old customer... (key word ... CUSTOMER.. ie. paying you my hard earned money for a service)

ok guys I logged on earlier tonite to download and maybe begin playing the game again

(though from what I have been experiencing during the tedious process is making have second thoughts)

and it seems that every time I have to relogin so far I get met with this one time password crap... I have had to do this 3 times now.... so how about getting rid of this "security" function because it is more annoying than secure.... I mean seriously if it keeps up... why would I want to pay for a service that I have to continually verify myself to. it not like you guys are a bank or stock trading firm... you are a GAME provider.... :rak_02:

sincerely a new / old customer... (key word ... CUSTOMER.. ie. paying you my hard earned money for a service)

Get a security key (you can use something like WinAuth) and it'll clear it up, and you get an extra 100cc a month with it. Asking for security to be removed is just asking for trouble.

Unless you like hackers having access to your details, in which case, feel free to respond to those emails from that nice Nigerian Prince who just needs some help transferring some money.

Also, you are not paying for a service, you are merely renting access to a game.

you see here is the deal I am not dumb enough to have my real personal account information online with EA or any other game site.. that is just plain stupid, however saying a one time password is a one time thing then asking for it again and again and again and again ... well is you know a mark of laziness on the part of the developers. If this is a necessary part of account security then they should not call this a one time thing.... and quite frankly I have seen this sort of thing before with other game providers ... they annoy you until you spend however much for an "authentication" device and whatever they want for "subscription fees" for it ... seems as though this password annoyance is designed to make you spend more money. just tonite (still downloading the freakin game after 6+ hours... bit raider sux) i have had to "one time" password 8 times already.....

you see here is the deal I am not dumb enough to have my real personal account information online with EA or any other game site.. that is just plain stupid, however saying a one time password is a one time thing then asking for it again and again and again and again ... well is you know a mark of laziness on the part of the developers. If this is a necessary part of account security then they should not call this a one time thing.... and quite frankly I have seen this sort of thing before with other game providers ... they annoy you until you spend however much for an "authentication" device and whatever they want for "subscription fees" for it ... seems as though this password annoyance is designed to make you spend more money. just tonite (still downloading the freakin game after 6+ hours... bit raider sux) i have had to "one time" password 8 times already.....

You misunderstand what is meant by "one-time" here - it means it will only work one-time.

I'm glad you are so intelligent you can use fake information to sign up for a game, and don't have to use real credit card information to pay for the subscription, but for those of us lesser beings who happen to have those details on our accounts, it's advisable to have as much security as possible.

Anyway, you've been given the choice - use a security key or continue to use the one-time passwords. How you want to continue is up to you. I'm sure you're clever enough to make the right choice.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.