New Operative Ability Idea: Exacting Strikes

rhinoceroseosei

Had an idea for a new operative ability. It would be called Exacting Strikes.

Either:

"Stabs the target multiple times with calculated, precise strikes from your vibroknife, dealing X damage over 3 seconds and consuming X energy per second. Requires and consumes Tactical Advantage." Maybe have the damage increase with every strike too.

OR

Terminate

"Swiftly finishes the target off with decisive Imperial precision, dealing X high amount of damage with your vibroknife. Only usable on targets below 30% health. Requires and consumes Tactical Advantage."

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I didn't think too much about the scoundrel mirror ability, but here's some ideas.

Fists of Fury

"Pummel the target with a flurry of well-placed punches, dealing X damage over 3 seconds and consuming X energy per second. Requires and consumes Upper Hand."

Beatdown

"Catch the target off-guard, dealing X high damage with your scattergun. Only usable on targets under 30% health. Requires and consumes Upper Hand."

Let me know what you think!

Had an idea for a new operative ability. It would be called Exacting Strikes.

Either:

"Stabs the target multiple times with calculated, precise strikes from your vibroknife, dealing X damage over 3 seconds and consuming X energy per second. Requires and consumes Tactical Advantage." Maybe have the damage increase with every strike too.

OR

Terminate

"Swiftly finishes the target off with decisive Imperial precision, dealing X high amount of damage with your vibroknife. Only usable on targets below 30% health. Requires and consumes Tactical Advantage."

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I didn't think too much about the scoundrel mirror ability, but here's some ideas.

Fists of Fury

"Pummel the target with a flurry of well-placed punches, dealing X damage over 3 seconds and consuming X energy per second. Requires and consumes Upper Hand."

Beatdown

"Catch the target off-guard, dealing X high damage with your scattergun. Only usable on targets under 30% health. Requires and consumes Upper Hand."

Let me know what you think!

So basically give us Ravage and Assassinate?

I think the class needs a boost somewhere but BW won't be giving us new abilities until the next expansion. For right now something similar to the old "curative agent" or a 30% surge increase would go a long way towards helping the class.

To be honest, though I think Operatives are pretty well balanced, we just fall behind the over balanced classes.

So basically give us Ravage and Assassinate?

I think the class needs a boost somewhere but BW won't be giving us new abilities until the next expansion. For right now something similar to the old "curative agent" or a 30% surge increase would go a long way towards helping the class.

To be honest, though I think Operatives are pretty well balanced, we just fall behind the over balanced classes.

True, we probably don't need it. More of an idea than a suggestion. However an assassinate would be nice so that we're more similar to assassins for that.

They'd have to considerably tone down our survivability if we were to get any DPS buffs. We already parse decently enough, it's just that when you have to actually try and survive, that dmg gets kinda thrown out the window.

But yeah, I'd definitely be up for 30% surge on backstab, volatile sub, and veiled strike.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.