problem downloading and installing the game

bombd

• 2 weeks later...
i buy a month and cant use it because the game launcher don't install and don't download the game please help!!!!

Can you give us a little more information? Is it giving you an error? Crashing? What's it doing....

I don't know about Bombd's exact issue, but I'm having what seems to be a similar issue, I can download and install the launcher just fine, but when I run the launcher it shows ""Installing Downloading 0% (18.04KB/s"" and just stays there doesn't move at all, been like that for over an hour and zero progress or change of any kind.

Additionally I'm a subscriber and recently had to do a fresh install of windows, so this is a fresh SWTOR install attempt.

Edited by Alidar

I don't know about Bombd's exact issue, but I'm having what seems to be a similar issue, I can download and install the launcher just fine, but when I run the launcher it shows ""Installing Downloading 0% (18.04KB/s"" and just stays there doesn't move at all, been like that for over an hour and zero progress or change of any kind.

Additionally I'm a subscriber and recently had to do a fresh install of windows, so this is a fresh SWTOR install attempt.

Follow the steps here: [GUIDE] Launcher Stuck at 0% or 100% Complete

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.