Shroud of Memory: Z0-0M not joining

Elladan

After finally getting around to playing the HK-55 Bonus Chapter I have run into the situation where Z0-oM will not join me as a companion after she frees me and I have the conversation with the Shroud. The conversation ends, the droids start to show up, but I'm left to my own devices. Needless to say, that's not a huge problem, right up to X-TR0 who just kicks my metallic butt without any help. I've exited and reset the chapter/instance twice but no luck. Not really sure what else to try.
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Seems to be if you have a mission in your log that prevents the use of companions for that mission seems to block the companion for this one for some weird reason even of it says Click To Play, had the same issue i had Chapter 1: The Hunt in my log.

ZO-OM would not spawn and was unable to talk to ZO-OM after defeating X-TRO so went and reran Chapter 1: The Hunt as for some reason managed to get it in my log again even tho i'm upto Chapter X: Anarchy in Paradise, but then reset Shroud of Memory and ZO-OM spawned in fine, dont know if this is a problem most are having with this mission but i dont get why a mission with "Click to Play" is being classed as active/started.

Edited by doctorwhouk

• 9 months later...
Seems to be if you have a mission in your log that prevents the use of companions for that mission seems to block the companion for this one for some weird reason even of it says Click To Play, had the same issue i had Chapter 1: The Hunt in my log.

ZO-OM would not spawn and was unable to talk to ZO-OM after defeating X-TRO so went and reran Chapter 1: The Hunt as for some reason managed to get it in my log again even tho i'm upto Chapter X: Anarchy in Paradise, but then reset Shroud of Memory and ZO-OM spawned in fine, dont know if this is a problem most are having with this mission but i dont get why a mission with "Click to Play" is being classed as active/started.

I also had The Hunt active, and tried with finishing it, but no ZO-OM still, and I can't reset the mission either or abandon :/

Did you reset after you had beaten X-TRO?

I have had a lot of bugs when playing this char, I picked up The Hunt, since I couldn't access the instance "Alliance Camp" on Odessen, even though I was at chapter XIV.

And I don't get daily rewards on fp's and ops, even though I'm eligible. So I have problems completing conquests on this toon :(

• 1 year later...
I have the same problem. I got stuck after killing X-TRA...

I reset the story arc of shroud of memory and Zo-om is still missing.

So I had a timely response from SWTOR Customer Services telling me that the bug was fixed and they closed the ticket.

Yeah, I reset it again; and guess what, it's not fixed. I raised another ticket.

Another update - according to support you can't have Shroud of Memory active with any other chapters from Knights of the Fallen Empire or Knights of the Eternal Throne.

Since I don't want to play through the entirity of KotFE or KotET... I selected the last chapter of KotET - since completing that one mission will end the whole story arc. I'll do it later on today.

Another update - according to support you can't have Shroud of Memory active with any other chapters from Knights of the Fallen Empire or Knights of the Eternal Throne.

Since I don't want to play through the entirity of KotFE or KotET... I selected the last chapter of KotET - since completing that one mission will end the whole story arc. I'll do it later on today.

forcing it to grant you chapter 9 and spacebarring through the dialog is also a way to clear chapters from your mission mission log.

==> Solution <==

When you select "Grant Mission" for Chapter IX - it will now cancel Shroud of Memory from your mission log.

After that, select "Grant Mission" for Shroud of Memory and it will then cancel Chapter IX.

No need to do any of the missions; just switch back and forth.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.