CXP and GC is a total waste of money

Deewe

As most of us I heard about he changes on the forums before 5.0 hit the servers. I was also lucky to test them on the PST and noticed how little our feedback had impact on the design.

Then stepping back and looking at the whole situation I call it a disaster.

Not only the players aren't happy with the changes but so much money and effort has been put into it.

Yet we could have had more content or even bug fixes like the preview window that's still broken.

Still BioWare is keeping working on trying to fix this broken system.

Now if we continue with the effort spent at revamping the classes, they aren't better balanced than before and some lost a couple of beloved skills. I also don't see them better nor simpler. Another big waste of direly needed money and development time.

Edited by Deewe

I don't know why they thought the old system needed an over hull it was easy to figure out what gear suited each character, and there are great guides on the forums and Dulfy that explain what people need to do perfectly, if they really wanted the RNG system it should have been an addition to the old system still in place.

I think it would have been better if they kept the commendation system, ops and pvp gear the way it was pre 5.0 and not have been touched, and they could have had this system on top of that as a way for people to get extra goodies (Gear as well for those that don't pvp or ops) while they are playing.

The way the system is now feels like being I'm punished for playing the game, grinding for crates full of stuff I don't want.

I don't know why they thought the old system needed an over hull it was easy to figure out what gear suited each character, and there are great guides on the forums and Dulfy that explain what people need to do perfectly, if they really wanted the RNG system it should have been an addition to the old system still in place.

I think it would have been better if they kept the commendation system, ops and pvp gear the way it was pre 5.0 and not have been touched, and they could have had this system on top of that as a way for people to get extra goodies (Gear as well for those that don't pvp or ops) while they are playing.

The way the system is now feels like being I'm punished for playing the game, grinding for crates full of stuff I don't want.

Its one thing to add it on top of the existing system, if they were to keep the system, but add the GC additionally and get rid of the pvp gear (im glad i dont need to carry 3 gear sets in my inventory anymore where i play all specs) i think it would be well received and we wouldn't have this problem.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.