Any PVP ongoing?

Oulanos

Hi guys,

I just came back on SWTOR after a very loooooooooooong time.

And I am now level 39. I noticed that since I started playing I kept trying to enter PVP (normal or space) and I couldn't even have one session!

What's going on? is the PVP only available after level 60+ now? or 65? 70? 200???

Or maybe there is no more PvP and I am not even aware of it... anybody has got an answer please?

Thank you guys!

Oh ok, so in fact it's not a level restriction... it's just that there are nobody doing PVP on the servers...

How can I check which server has got a medium or high population? I don't think it is written when you select the server on the list... any external website please?

I have a character on an english server but mainly playing on the french ones... so Harbringer will not be my first choice.

Thanks for your answer

Oh ok, so in fact it's not a level restriction... it's just that there are nobody doing PVP on the servers...

How can I check which server has got a medium or high population? I don't think it is written when you select the server on the list... any external website please?

I have a character on an english server but mainly playing on the french ones... so Harbringer will not be my first choice.

Thanks for your answer

As Janglor said, transfer to The Harbinger server. It is the only one that matters. All others have been dead for years or are on the verge of death.

Plus, if you haven't already, click someone's referral link for a free character transfer. Transfers are also 90cc and will remain at that price indefinitely so take advantage of these opportunities to move to the most populated server.

Edit: I see you are a Euro player. In that case transfer to The Red Eclipse server. That is the most populated server of the EU.

Edited by Talon_strikes

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.