Bring Ravage Back!

JennyFlynn

And no, I don't mean the skill/animation. ;)

I'm talking about Darth Ravage, that handsome fella who's gone missing during this whole Eternal Empire stuff. We know now where Acina is, obviously and we've heard word from Vowrawn. My sweet Marr is kinda dead, unfortunately but other than that we haven't heard specifics on the rest of the Dark Council. I'd like to know where they are and who's actually dead, who's gone missing or if they, like Vowrawn, now fill the role of Minister somewhere. :)

At this point most if not the entirety of the Dark Council before the events of KOTFE short of Darth Acina and the Sith Inquisitor were either killed in the war, killed by Sith in fighting in the power vacuum, or forced into exile to prevent their untimely demise. So as far as the story goes, it makes little sense for pretty much anyone from the previous Dark Council to show up. He was a very minor character at that. I just don't see it happening.

I want him back just so my SI can kill him for opposing their rise to the council.

You kill him, I'll hug him. ;) His reaction to my SI just made her go "Challenge accepted."

YESSS!!!!!

I would LOVE to see Darth Ravage back in action. I can't believe that he would end up dead somewhere in all of this. He's surly, clever, yet suave in his own way.

Bring back Darth Ravage!! :p:o

Mmhm! ♥ I don't believe he's dead either, he has far more to him than that. Not sure if he'd take a 'lesser' position either though, as Vowrawn did. I'd just like to know where they are now, beyond what Lana's told us.

At this point most if not the entirety of the Dark Council before the events of KOTFE short of Darth Acina and the Sith Inquisitor were either killed in the war, killed by Sith in fighting in the power vacuum, or forced into exile to prevent their untimely demise. So as far as the story goes, it makes little sense for pretty much anyone from the previous Dark Council to show up. He was a very minor character at that. I just don't see it happening.

Vowran is still around.

And no, I don't mean the skill/animation. ;)

Hah, I saw the title and thought. "she crazy". Though I kinda miss that animation.

I'm talking about Darth Ravage, that handsome fella who's gone missing during this whole Eternal Empire stuff. We know now where Acina is, obviously and we've heard word from Vowrawn. My sweet Marr is kinda dead, unfortunately but other than that we haven't heard specifics on the rest of the Dark Council. I'd like to know where they are and who's actually dead, who's gone missing or if they, like Vowrawn, now fill the role of Minister somewhere. :)

Yeah, I'm gonna put my vote in for this, too. I'm very interested to know what happened to ALL the council members and if any are going to come back into the story, it needs to be Ravage. He's hot in a grouchy way and it would be fun to see him begrudgingly support you (esp if you're inquisitor) OR he'd be make an amusing enemy, whichever you chose.

Hah, I saw the title and thought. "she crazy". Though I kinda miss that animation.

Yeah, I'm gonna put my vote in for this, too. I'm very interested to know what happened to ALL the council members and if any are going to come back into the story, it needs to be Ravage. He's hot in a grouchy way and it would be fun to see him begrudgingly support you (esp if you're inquisitor) OR he'd be make an amusing enemy, whichever you chose.

I would love him as a follower or even just 1 mission/chapter companion, preferably begrudgingly because that would be far more amusing. I always feel like picking on him just a little for my own entertainment because he gets mad so easily, is that wrong?

I would love him as a follower or even just 1 mission/chapter companion, preferably begrudgingly because that would be far more amusing. I always feel like picking on him just a little for my own entertainment because he gets mad so easily, is that wrong?

Haha no its not I feel the same. Like this

That would probably just piss him off more. :D

"You dare address me in such a manner? You do so at your own peril! I will not be drawn into your petty mockeries. I am a Lord of the Sith, a Darth, no less, as decreed by the Dark Council and our ultimate master...and you will take back that Darth Stitch nonsense. I demand it this instant!"

Yah...you're right. It would. :cool:

"You dare address me in such a manner? You do so at your own peril! I will not be drawn into your petty mockeries. I am a Lord of the Sith, a Darth, no less, as decreed by the Dark Council and our ultimate master...and you will take back that Darth Stitch nonsense. I demand it this instant!"

Yah...you're right. It would. :cool:

I'd be terribly tempted. He's so cute when he gets mad... oh, gotta go, my shrink's calling. :o

• 8 months later...