PVE Question

iamnotacrook

I recently returned to this game since i quit the game just as when they introduced the new skill tree system. Recently completed my Marauder up level 52. A lot has changed since i was really active with pve and pvp stuff.

Now that you get a good xp boost as a sub, you/i can really focus on class missions and do less grinding. With my Marauder i took Jeassa as a healer and soloed the weekly heroics 2+ on every new planet before continung on class missions for the gear and xp advantage later on. But... what i hated was being so reliant on the healing (of course from not having any focus or shield) from her and her not doing any damage at all to them.

Now.. i know before all these big changes, i could solo heroics with a undergeared companions with their actual dps/tank role really good with a Jugg, Powertech and Sage... assasin too until i got the boss.

So what class can now do solo heroics with the companion with their tank/dps role and not have to think about healing? As i recently saw, was that Commando/Merc are still squishy even with a high level and still have to be reliant on healing from companion. I guess tank assasins doesn't get really tanky untill level 32'ish now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.