Cartel Coins Transfer?

Crebris

Hello!

I got 3 different accounts for SWTOR, 2 that i am no longer using, but they still have cartel coins on them that i would like to get my hands on for this account. I am aware that you cannot transfer cartel coins, but would it be possible to purchase items from the cartel market and once no longer bound, mail to my other account?

EDIT: and would it be allowed or perhaps would be against the rules?

Edited by Crebris

Yes, once you claim an item from the market and wait through the temporary bind timer you can trade / mail / post it on the GTN just as you would with a normal item. You can always hover over the item to check the bind timer at the bottom to see how long it has left.

It's not against the rules, cartel items are meant to be traded if that's what you want to do with them. If you have multiple accounts and want to transfer cartel items from one account to another, you can.

Edited by Anduhar

Yes, once you claim an item from the market and wait through the temporary bind timer you can trade / mail / post it on the GTN just as you would with a normal item. You can always hover over the item to check the bind timer at the bottom to see how long it has left.

It's not against the rules, cartel items are meant to be traded if that's what you want to do with them. If you have multiple accounts and want to transfer cartel items from one account to another, you can.

Thank you very much :)

EDIT: in case anyone sees this i got another question, does the bound time still ticks when not on your character?

Edited by Crebris

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.