Jedi consular companions?

bluehufsa

So far, the JC has no companions back, except Qizen Fess. I admit, the JC story is somehow not exactly interesting, not like SW or IA, but still the Alliance could use a guy like Zenith. Or a scientist like Tharan Cedrax? Or even Nadia Grell? Your opinios ,please? Thank you.

Well we do get to see Tai, the senator/president from Balmorra, who had quite a bit of story presence for the consular. Zenith was almost sort of a package deal with him.

Story wise Zenith, Felix, and Tharan were all sort of loners with weak connections to any sort of faction or group. So they'd have had to have done something in the meantime to be, "serious resource for the Alliance," material. Though I suppose the Holliday AI attached to Tharan might be of significant use when it comes to exploring and utilizing the treasures of Iokath.

Qyzen had the tribal leadership position established in the story, so that lent to a natural, "asset to Alliance," type hook.

Nadia is also a potential asset. She's the daughter of a Senator, and I seem to recall that toward the end she sort of took over most of her father's duties as Sarkan's embassador/representative to the rest of the Galaxy. So there's a connection to people and resources in terms of Rift Alliance/Republic/planetary government there. Not to mention a certain Barsen'thor's Padawan.

So in terms of ease of writing, and perhaps voice actor availability I can see justification going for Qyzen first. I'd like to get back the rest of them too though. Starting with Nadia.

Yeah, though the JC companions might not be some of the most popular companions, it's odd getting Theron Shan who sounds exactly like Zenith.

Strangely enough, the JC is probably top pick for Alliance Commander. My JC is my republic toon that I'm doing all the Alliance buildings stuff.

Yeah, though the JC companions might not be some of the most popular companions, it's odd getting Theron Shan who sounds exactly like Zenith.

Strangely enough, the JC is probably top pick for Alliance Commander. My JC is my republic toon that I'm doing all the Alliance buildings stuff.

Is the same actor doing the voice for Theron and Zenith :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.