If you've Unsubscribed, pop over to this thread..

TrixxieTriss

kinda wondering what the metrics are since 5.0, and with 5.1 totally not meeting player's expectation (actually could be seen as driving another nail into what is possibly the most metallic wooden coffin ever made).

I'm pretty sure the sub retention is dropping like hell.

I don't plan on unsubbing yet, but I'm really not far from it. I enjoy both the PvE and PvP in this game, and so long as my raid team continues, I'll probably keep going alongside them, but if they drop the game, I'm probably off as well.

you made a thread telling people to go to another thread that are both still on the first page.... pretty sure "bolster unsubscribers" is pretty self explanatory.

Not everyone looks in the general section, so I was just directing any pvpers who don't go there.

Edit:

Plus I just noticed the heavy handed mods who try to hide any feed back or data on people leaving have moved the thread to off topic. I'm not sure how something that is directly related to the game and why and how many people are unsubbing isn't a "general" topic. They have now moved it to off topic :rolleyes: But I've noticed they only do this in the general section with threads they want to hide from a majority of the population. Eric has even come out at times and said they can be heavy handed and has had to reverse them. If I hadn't already unsubbed I would msg Eric, but I really can't be bothered anymore.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

The last couple days the gear gap has really become noticeable in solo ranked. There were players that weren't much of a threat (i.e. one mara was near 500 wins, 1400 rating, and never much of a threat but is now rating up quickly and hits much harder than others). This change was gear based only. Also, there are people in DVL with 20k more hp than everyone else! Solo ranked has q sync'n, wintrading, etc. and so of course many people will do whatever they can to get a gear advantage.

I'm only playing ranked until gold and going to alts so I'm in 208s (on 3rd char this season). This gear gap is going to make ranked very frustrating for me and I'm an experienced player. I can't imagine what it will do to people trying out ranked for the first time.

I'll give it a few more days and then I'll prob unsub till the next season or until they make the game alt friendly again. I hate unsubing but it really is the only way we can reach BW. You can still get gold with 208's but it will be frustrating when you see the stat disparity and a video game is supposed to be fun stress relief not another frustration.

Im sticking around for 5.2, they have at least acknowledged most of the things I was angry about so we'll see.

they are extremely good so far at acknowledging what is wrong.

Issue comes that when they "fix" it they make it worse by breaking something entirely new, or making it an half-hearted fix which, while it make things slightly better, piss off people further.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.