Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

*wanders in stops in her tracks*

woah https://i.imgur.com/UfYzhzC.png

Small collection of old old old screenies that I'm not sure why I have, lmao.. https://i.imgur.com/IWFN5DQ.png?1

forgot I had that outfit... https://i.imgur.com/KSuNPVh.png

I don't even know.. https://i.imgur.com/sbmGLeK.png?1

Don't know how to explain, but I always far enjoyed the scenes where the companion with you looked like they belonged alongside, rather then a placeholder. https://i.imgur.com/up2a57t.png

And this is why I main Imperial side now- https://i.imgur.com/oCP44RL.png

Now I need to get back to my KotFE run with my Agent.. https://i.imgur.com/C3qafdW.png

Edited by Asmodesu

I need to find someone who does commissions. I have some ideas that I need drawn for my fic. I suck at drawing people. :/

When you find someone I can't wait to see the results :)

The pictures everyone linked are great.

I was considering leaving this thread after that new person seemed to have zero understanding of why customisation is an issue, completely misinterpreted my posts & attempted to turn every reply into an argument even though we were agreeing with each other. I followed my own advice took a day away and now he or she is on my ignore list. Forum trolls are moronic.

Edited by Sarova

I was considering leaving this thread after that new person seemed to have zero understanding of why customisation is an issue, completely misinterpreted my posts & attempted to turn every reply into an argument even though we were agreeing with each other. I followed my own advice took a day away and now he or she is on my ignore list. Forum trolls are moronic.

Responding to this is, of course, useless since you said you have ignored me, but in case you are one of those people who are happy to unignore someone after some, I will make an attempt.

My first post, if you read it clearly, was pointing out that things like that are happening in Vanilla game, and ergo, it's reasonable for someone to be confused when it's an issue when it happens in a, and not an issue when it happens in b. You said that you messaged Keith, and Keith was confused by the issue you raised -- I tried to point out something that is very likely to cause confusion.

I feel you misunderstood my post, and instead of responding to it, threw some hurtful generalizations about how people who don't care about this as much as you don't care about stories, or must be new players using tokens to skip the story. I tried to give you proof that no, there are loads of people who have played through the original stories and liked them but are not bothered about customizations that much, and was accused of being on Bioware's payroll. At which point, I stopped caring.

Now, I'll just excuse myself from this thread. If arguments caused by misunderstandings lead to stuff like me being called a troll and a Bioware employee, I have no interest in posting here. I happen to be fortunate enough to have irl friends who like to talk about Quinn without causing me to have anxiety attacks.

When you find someone I can't wait to see the results :)

The pictures everyone linked are great.

I have a cute idea for one with Emmy and Vette. I dressed Emmy up for Life Day in the Sensous dress dyed green/green. I want Vette behind her with a star that she is trying to put on her head because she thinks Emmy looks like a tree. :D

And another of Emmy, Quinn, Vette and Jaesa in footsie pjs that Vette got as kind of a gag gift. Everyone is happy and smiling except Quinn, who doesn't see the point in dressing as a varactyl to go to sleep, or really any other time. :D:D

As for the other poster. I read all of that but was not in a good place to reply. Still not. So I have refrained from responding. Please don't leave the thread over them.

Won't work with me.:D I find the default model unappealing. I can look at pretty art of how handsome he could be, but in game... nope ;)

I use the custom that changes his eyes to green, his hair to brown and gives him a military hair cut. So he still looks like Quinn for the most part. I just really love green eyes irl.

Edited by rachetsw

I have a cute idea for one with Emmy and Vette. I dressed Emmy up for Life Day in the Sensous dress dyed green/green. I want Vette behind her with a star that she is trying to put on her head because she thinks Emmy looks like a tree. :D

And another of Emmy, Quinn, Vette and Jaesa in footsie pjs that Vette got as kind of a gag gift. Everyone is happy and smiling except Quinn, who doesn't see the point in dressing as a varactyl to go to sleep, or really any other time. :D:D

I'm really struggling to come up with an original idea for a Life Day / Christmas outfit.

As for the other poster. I read all of that but was not in a good place to reply. Still not. So I have refrained from responding. Please don't leave the thread over them.

Someone who appears from nowhere and starts posted in many threads is somewhat suspicious. I'll pretend they don't exist. The ignore function is a bit rubbish though; the ignored person's posts can still be seen if they are quoted. Must scroll quicker :rolleyes:

Oh well back to Quinning.

Someone who appears from nowhere and starts posted in many threads is somewhat suspicious. I'll pretend they don't exist. The ignore function is a bit rubbish though; the ignored person's posts can still be seen if they are quoted. Must scroll quicker :rolleyes:

Oh well back to Quinning.

Which is why I am not qouting them. This thread is our happy corner of the forum away from the negativity of the rest of the community. Sometimes we gripe but we always get back on track to fangirling over our lovely Quinn. ❤

aahHAHEHAHEAaEahahEaheAHEHEA

Quinn: I-ignore h-her-- *teeth chattering* She--she just got done with--with a term of copyediting and a stressful final exam--m-meanwhile I was t-trekking through Hoth... *glances in a mirror* Th-thankfully, my f-facial features s-seem to have se-settled down a-and are not ch-changing constantly...

Theron: Your...facial features settled down? What?

Quinn: P-Purple Quinn comes in many forms.

Theron: Many...? [snrk] I think living with the fangirls finally broke you.

Quinn: *finally his teeth stop chattering* I see you have never had to deal with customizations.

Theron: With...huh?

Quinn: :jawa_evil:

Theron: Oh no. No no no. I've learned to hate that look. Get that evil look away from me.

Quinn: And now, everything permitting, I'm taking you to Taris's companion customization vendor. You can see the confusion for yourself, Shan.

Theron: *already freaked out*

(Stay tuned. The boys are off on another stupid adventure. :rolleyes:

And, Nightfrogger, I love the Quinn elf screenshots!! :D)

Edited by Jagaimee

Seeing some of the screeines of the Christmas elf Quinn's got me thinking....

Would Quinn, if he were real (as much as a fictional character, in a fictional universe can be) fall in love with a non human fem warrior?

Yes I know in game he can fall for the fem warrior regardless of their race as unlike some of Bioware's other RPG's none of the romancaible conpaions in SWTOR have a set racial bias. Hence my question.

Hope I made it clear enough :)

The thought of him with my character does make me laugh, even add a bit of Xenophobia in his mental thoughts. My character is not a normal Sith Warrior species and I have fun with that :) To the point of where on some planets I would not be surprised if they addressed Jaesa as the Wrath under the wrong assumption... could be fun for later chapters I suppose ;)

In all honesty, given how the Imperials tend to be about aliens...like for instance in Smuggler's story, Kixxi who is a Mirialan, is referred to as a 'near human'. In Annihilation (the book about Theron) Darth Marr is thinking of installing Darth Karrid who is a Falleen into the Dark Council. She is also referred to as 'near human', same as Zeltrons, and I think maybe even the Chiss, I'm not so sure about the Chiss. The Dark Council takes issue with Karrid because she is an alien, in other words, they don't want an alien on the Dark Council, regardless of her ability. All other aliens tend to be looked down on and treated poorly by Sith and Imperials alike unless they're gifted with the Force.

If Quinn was put in a position where he had to work with an alien or near human, he would likely speak down to them, or maintain a professional distance. I doubt he'd involve himself with a non-force using alien or near human.

Now...if the alien is a near human, and a force user, that has been trained by Sith, their heritage would be overlooked because they'd have been declared Sith by virtue of their ability with the force and their ability to survive the training on Korriban, and for having been selected as an apprentice by another Sith lord. In this case, I could see that Quinn would fall for a near human. Not so sure about Twi'leks/Togruta, but if they're Sith, well, then they're not really Twileks/Togruta anymore. So, I think what would make or break that, would be if they are Sith. If not, than no way.

I imagine Pureblood Sith, Sith Humans and Cyborgs are the creme dela creme of Sith society. I think they would always be held in higher esteem than any alien, even if Sith. Gah, that sounds so racist.

Edited by Lunafox

aahHAHEHAHEAaEahahEaheAHEHEA

Quinn: I-ignore h-her-- *teeth chattering* She--she just got done with--with a term of copyediting and a stressful final exam--m-meanwhile I was t-trekking through Hoth... *glances in a mirror* Th-thankfully, my f-facial features s-seem to have se-settled down a-and are not ch-changing constantly...

Theron: Your...facial features settled down? What?

Quinn: P-Purple Quinn comes in many forms.

Theron: Many...? [snrk] I think living with the fangirls finally broke you.

Quinn: *finally his teeth stop chattering* I see you have never had to deal with customizations.

Theron: With...huh?

Quinn: :jawa_evil:

Theron: Oh no. No no no. I've learned to hate that look. Get that evil look away from me.

Quinn: And now, everything permitting, I'm taking you to Taris's companion customization vendor. You can see the confusion for yourself, Shan.

Theron: *already freaked out*

(Stay tuned. The boys are off on another stupid adventure. :rolleyes:

And, Nightfrogger, I love the Quinn elf screenshots!! :D)

Yay! I love your adventures with Purple Quinn and Silver Theron. Poor Theron, he has no idea what Bioware has in store for him. For that matter, neither do we. I think he'd be utterly mortified if he knew they're having votes on social media to decide whether or not to stick him with that ghastly do. :eek: