Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Quinnmancers happened! The guild is open to invite, so anyone that is logged on can invite new members. I am so excited! Nightfrogger, thank you again for the guild rename! :D It was wonderful to see you all in game tonight, even though it was way later than we had anticipated. Edited by rachetsw

I bow to everyone who took precautions. I happened to still be awake at 3am when they EU servers came back online, logged in - no overflow legacy storage. I. AM. FURIOUS. :mad: My entire Progenitor storage has gone but my TRE storage is intact. I've had enough. Going to bed. Will contemplate returning to WoW tomorrow.

Oh man the straw the broke the camels back :( Lets hope this gets straightened out fast

Quinnmancers happened! The guild is open to invite, so anyone that is logged on can invite new members. I am so excited! Nightfrogger, thank you again for the guild rename! :D It was wonderful to see you all in game tonight, even though it was way later than we had anticipated.

Im in it! Best guild tag ever. :D

Am logging onto all of my characters making sure they are not in strongholds and such and checked this one. I think Lammia Edition Quinn is ready :)

Now I want a sword for my Quinn Jr. He shall look glorious with it! :D

ETA: Indeed, he looks glorious. Very.... Ancient Roman-ish :D

I bow to everyone who took precautions. I happened to still be awake at 3am when they EU servers came back online, logged in - no overflow legacy storage. I. AM. FURIOUS. :mad: My entire Progenitor storage has gone but my TRE storage is intact. I've had enough. Going to bed. Will contemplate returning to WoW tomorrow.

Shikes! :( My Progenitor legacy was pretty much non-existant (and only Milivai there, who was soon transferred to TRE), so no merging legacies for me. Looks like I dodged the blaster bolt.

Hopefully they fix it!

Edited by Lammia

Quinnmancers happened! The guild is open to invite, so anyone that is logged on can invite new members. I am so excited! Nightfrogger, thank you again for the guild rename! :D It was wonderful to see you all in game tonight, even though it was way later than we had anticipated.

Yay! I forgot about the gloriousness of the Quinnmancers guild (no running to wow now :D ) - I will try and get an invite later today. I'm on Brit time (GMT), what time would be best to catch you?

Yay! I forgot about the gloriousness of the Quinnmancers guild (no running to wow now :D ) - I will try and get an invite later today. I'm on Brit time (GMT), what time would be best to catch you?

I don't know about anyone else but I'm on right now and for the next few hours and I can invite you :) I think everyone else stayed up really late last night but I'm wimpy and fell asleep. So here I am :o

If anyone else would like an invite just send me a tell, it's literally called Quinnmancers and I love it lol.

So far the only one I have in guild is Me'ghan Quinn - the rest will follow soon. :D

Oh that was you! You logged before I could say hello. Ijsje is my main but I think I have 4 toons in there right now. 5? I dunno I have a lot of Quinn-related characters :D Anyone with the legacy name Dust is probly me.

The trick now is going to be figuring out who's who. :D I'm glad rachet is keeping up with the guild notes/alts/mains stuff. She has a lot of paperwork to do today :o

If members are allowed to edit their own notes, you can write in there your forum names for clarity.

Any Quinster representation on the EU side of the world?

Well, my guild is full of Quinnettes, but it's nothing like SF crowd. We're still fun, though ;)

It would be really nifty if you could visit with someone, even if you can't play on our server much :o

Oh that was you! You logged before I could say hello. Ijsje is my main but I think I have 4 toons in there right now. 5? I dunno I have a lot of Quinn-related characters :D Anyone with the legacy name Dust is probly me.

Yep that's me! :D Anyone in the "Timelord" legacy will be me, just added my Quinn Agent too \o/

It would be really nifty if you could visit with someone, even if you can't play on our server much :o

I could create a clone of one of my guys over there. I used to have toons on JC, and it used to be my main server before I transferred to TRE, so I guess my legacy is still there with decorated SHs :D But I won't match, because my Quinns don't look like yours, so a Quinn army lookalikes wouldn't work with me. :o

My Quinn doesn't match anyone else either. He is still nice to look at. :p

I am pretty sure that we all appreciate Quinn in all his forms, well except maybe is ghoul form. Ick.

What she said! We all mismatch, I mean I'm mostly playing my warriors and they don't mean anything to anyone but me. It's up to you though :o

Ps Poor Quinnpool

I could create a clone of one of my guys over there. I used to have toons on JC, and it used to be my main server before I transferred to TRE, so I guess my legacy is still there with decorated SHs :D But I won't match, because my Quinns don't look like yours, so a Quinn army lookalikes wouldn't work with me. :o

I made sure yours has representation too, sword and all ;)At the helm, like a boss