Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

So my attempt at Ariel & Eric - bit annoyed with the top flap cutting into the skirt. I'll praise the day they ever fix that, sigh. :rolleyes:

PS: Standing afk on the fleet now dressed this way with Eric Quinn... people keep stopping, standing still and looking for a while then running on. One female player just high fived me, lol

That's great! I was wondering if we would see any more Disney film stuff. I'm not normally a Disney fan but they do good romances :)

Btw if anyone is looking for inspiration, this is a nice place to look or submit your own stuff :)

I'm just jumping on the bandwagon when we do costumes in here. However that link reminds me that many people are happily going about their crazyness just like me :D

Wow you guys. I can't even be arsed to make my own Halloween costume. I might have to steal some ideas from this thread.

Come on, make one! Just look at what you have in the bank or collected and pay attention if anything looks like anything else :p:)

(nightfrogger! I did it I got my boots! :D)

Edited by grania

That's great! I was wondering if we would see any more Disney film stuff. I'm not normally a Disney fan but they do good romances :)

Oh I am a proud Disney fan, especially of the 90s animated movies and The Little Mermaid... well fell in love with her when I was about 4 years old and she's still my favorite now. :o I'm 31 now and still find myself swooning and getting all gooey happy like a child lol.

Now if only they had like a big hairy mask, I'd so throw in a Beauty & The Beast too :D

Ok that was easier than I thought. :o So easy I feel like I'm cheating.

Darth Chani and Major Malavai Atreides discover wormsign!

Ooooo stillsuits :)

The quote we had had posted in the last lab I worked on was a parody of a Dune quote, loved it :)

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Edited by Nightfrogger

Ooooo stillsuits :)

The quote we had had posted in the last lab I worked on was a parody of a Dune quote, loved it :)

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Haha I need that for my fridge :D

My kid made me make another costume but I'll save that one for Christmas, besides, it's a bit embarrassing. I'll just say that Quinn has the patience of a saint, what he has to put up with sometimes.:o

This is the one I was really wanting to do! I haven't given up yet :D

Do you think this head piece, dyed brown, might work? https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/expert-outlaw/ If only it didn't have that metal visor...oh well. The cloth sooooort of looks like a mane...ish.....

(Heh. Browsing through TOR fashion...This guy, modelling a tunic, is the identical twin of my Jedi Knight. :eek: Only difference is that my guy has scars around his mouth, but still. I did a double-take and started grinning. Hi, twin! XD)

Do you think this head piece, dyed brown, might work? https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/expert-outlaw/ If only it didn't have that metal visor...oh well. The cloth sooooort of looks like a mane...ish.....

(Heh. Browsing through TOR fashion...This guy, modelling a tunic, is the identical twin of my Jedi Knight. :eek: Only difference is that my guy has scars around his mouth, but still. I did a double-take and started grinning. Hi, twin! XD)

That could work, I think. :D And what creepy milestones we hit today, page 666 and response 6666. Right in time for Hallowe'en :D

That's my smuggler Caegan. He says Hi back :D

I tried for campy Halloween costume Mrs. Claus and Krampus. There just isn't enough fur to pull it off :( And I can't find a snowy place with good lighting to save my life!

I love how i came to this thread after being gone for a while to find out what was up with Quinn, going to the last page to skip to the recent stuff, and its all Halloween costumes lol

I want to copy a costume i saw a few years ago, some guy put on sith robes, and a jarjar mask to be Darth JarJar, it was pretty well done and hilarious

I tried for campy Halloween costume Mrs. Claus and Krampus. There just isn't enough fur to pull it off :( And I can't find a snowy place with good lighting to save my life!

He looks great :D And I do enjoy Mrs. Claus and Krampus. Those horns would make great reindeer horns too...I think on Life Day, I'll dress my Malavai as a deer and me as an elf :D

I love how i came to this thread after being gone for a while to find out what was up with Quinn, going to the last page to skip to the recent stuff, and its all Halloween costumes lol

I want to copy a costume i saw a few years ago, some guy put on sith robes, and a jarjar mask to be Darth JarJar, it was pretty well done and hilarious

Welcome back! I hope you have fun in the thread. Feel free to make up a costume and post the screenie. Too bad there isn't a JarJar mask in the game :D

Nightfrogger asked me for sliders for Custom 5, so dropping it here https://imgur.com/DGEweNH (the shade of brown of his eyes could be wrong; it's hard to see it "right" due to different light conditions in different places).

Thank you got it :) I think he would make a fine Sith Warrior who likes to be best buds with Malavai :)

Now I have one too :)New Sith in town

Edited by Nightfrogger

That's great! Was there nothing good on Alderaan or Hoth?

You guys are making me feel better about my Christmas costumes, if Quinn can dress as Krampus or a reindeer, surely a Quistmas Tree is acceptable :o

That is brilliant :D

Edited by Sarova