Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

I suppose if *I* were an actress, (which I'm not and never will be, I can barely even tell a lie convincingly) I would google the characters I played at least once in awhile. All he'd have to do is google image Malavai Quinn and I think he'd get the hint :D

Unfortunately, what he'd get would be 3 pages of hatred because of the betrayal with "kill him" rage, and maybe MAYBE something more positive on page 4 or 5. Not a hint I'd like him to get :(

Unfortunately, what he'd get would be 3 pages of hatred because of the betrayal with "kill him" rage, and maybe MAYBE something more positive on page 4 or 5. Not a hint I'd like him to get :(

No, me either but when I look up the character using google image, I get lots of fan art and screenshots, nothing too terrible, one of him getting force choked, that was it. (Omg I was so confused for a second, screenshot of Quinn pointing a blaster at someone with Vector in the background. I got it figured out now, lol)

Regular googling just shows wiki entries, a list of threads on this website and, lessee, youtube videos of the romance :)

I have that covered. I have a few screenshots I took during a convo on Yavin 4 in which they look like arguing. Love those screenies :D

I would like to see these screenies :) :) :)

I chose a lot of the borderline-argumentative options with Quinn during the vanilla story (I know, I'm terrible), so I feel like I can easily imagine him holding his own in a disagreement with the Wrath. I can't imagine they would argue often, though. The majority of the time it'd be like... Wrath-Wife says something ridiculous, Quinn facepalms, wonders why his wife is so irritating and silly and amazeballs, Wrath-Wife just stands there all ":D:p;)"

I have just realized if Baras had not been such jerk, he would have been invited to the wedding. After all, he was the one who introduced Malavai and the Warrior to each other LOL. :D

Baras royally screwed up. He could have kept the warrior on a leash and had Quinn's undying devotion because he introduced him to his darling and how could Quinn ever thank him enough for that? And just think of the toasts that would have gone down at that wedding. Sigh. Stupid Baras.

Disappointment level over 9000.

Is "malaveh" even in the Oddessen base ?

LOL Malaveh. :rolleyes:

He should be in the military area, looking over plans at a table or something so we can easily admire [Quinn's Pants].

But really, I think there should be some specific place on Odessen for active romance options to hang around. They could be in different character-sensible poses/variations around wherever. It would just be one of those minor tweaks that would make things feel realistic, and like my choice to continue my romance matters. Because choices are supposed to matter. ;)

He became more confident, indeed. :)

Will you show us those screenshots, please? :)

There you go :D

http://imgur.com/DYAeShp

http://imgur.com/nZxvoRw

http://imgur.com/7pwuEES

http://imgur.com/Pfqjgnu

I can't imagine they would argue often, though. The majority of the time it'd be like... Wrath-Wife says something ridiculous, Quinn facepalms, wonders why his wife is so irritating and silly and amazeballs, Wrath-Wife just stands there all ":D:p;)"

Yeah, I see it like that too.

Screenies posted. ^

Edited by Lammia

Baras royally screwed up. He could have kept the warrior on a leash and had Quinn's undying devotion because he introduced him to his darling and how could Quinn ever thank him enough for that? And just think of the toasts that would have gone down at that wedding. Sigh. Stupid Baras.

Indeed! And he would have loved the cake! :p How could have he missed such an opportunity? :p

Thanks. :) They do seem like they are arguing.

If that's what I think it is, it deserves a

I'm not clicking it. :p

It's most likely EXACTLY what you think it is! Just think nude, sun and terrible pop music :eek: It was bad enough the first time round - I apologise.

I think we need to take over the suggestion forums with a thread entitled "Quinnissues" as it's pretty clear from the people of this thread (old and new) that there is a lot of disappointment with his return and we should not have to resort to our imaginations and fan-fiction to sort it out.

Speaking of kids... At the end of Quinn's original Companion dialogue, they leave the whole kid thing pretty much up in the air, which I figured the players just make up their own minds for their characters on that topic. Then, during my playthrough of the Iokath story, my Wrath let this line fly when Theron and Jace were going back and forth, "It's father-son moments like this that make me glad I never had kids."

All I could think was they might just irk some fanbois/gurlz with that. Then I have to imagine that all "Commanders" (every Class) probably has that same dialogue option due to their single-track story and I can only wonder why the devs decided to make an intentionally ambiguous choice for the players. Either that or apparently all the main characters (Classes) of Vanilla are sterile. :o

lol that's hilarious. do you get that line if you side Imperial or Republic? Though, I think everyone should have learned that lesson with Valkorion and his brats already.

And i'm trying to imagine when any woman Wrath would have had time to physically have a kid. Unless space pregnancy is shorter/easier.

Speaking of music, I messed up one of my Quinn videos. I was listening to metal music while questing, and wasn't aware that Fraps records the music too. Good thing I made several videos, so now I only have one in which I kill Yonlach with metal in the background. XDD It's a real Sith thing to do. :D (although I don't know why I listened to it during a cutscene, I never do that, especially if Quinn is involved)

A Sith drink is whatever the Sith says it is. :D Or else.

That's right! :cool:

And i'm trying to imagine when any woman Wrath would have had time to physically have a kid. Unless space pregnancy is shorter/easier.

Mine had between Manaan and Rishi -- my juggie. :D He's 7 "now". When I play him, he's 17, so I kinda hop into the future with him.

She can't have any more though: carbon poisoning.

lol that's hilarious. do you get that line if you side Imperial or Republic? Though, I think everyone should have learned that lesson with Valkorion and his brats already.

I was playing on Empire and I haven't yet tried Republic. Also... personally, I can't see the Wrath or any of the main Classes (Cipher Nine, Hero of Tython, etc.) for that matter having kids, but I just figure that stems from me personally not wanting any kids. :D

Edited by Edyn

I was playing on Empire and I haven't yet tried Republic. Also... personally, I can't see the Wrath or any of the main Classes (Cipher Nine, Hero of Tython, etc.) for that matter having kids, but I just figure that stems from me personally not wanting any kids. :D

Same here. But in fanfiction, it spices things up. :) At least for me.

Pretty sure you only get that line when you side Imperial because that's the only time you really have Malcom and Theron kind of snarling at each other. If I remember correctly, it's when you go to the Republic base to stop Malcom from firing up the superweapon? I think.

Same! It just never occurs to me to give my characters any kids lol.

:eek: Quinn would never do such a thing if his wife had drunk too much! He would be much more gentlemanly and take care of her.

My Quinn is a coffee (caf) drinker and he likes cake :D I think Quinn would also partake of some planet's crazy brand of alcohol, though not often as is might lead to this horror. Sorry to bring that up again - blame Avianatorsparkma #792 who linked it first!

Omg, I clicked it. :p:o:eek::p

Pretty sure you only get that line when you side Imperial because that's the only time you really have Malcom and Theron kind of snarling at each other. If I remember correctly, it's when you go to the Republic base to stop Malcom from firing up the superweapon? I think.

I swear I tried every line available and I never saw that. I'm also bugged so -_-

asdfasfd Why isn't iokath replayable omfffggggg mmmmommmmmm. :rak_mad:

I swear I tried every line available and I never saw that. I'm also bugged so -_-

asdfasfd Why isn't iokath replayable omfffggggg mmmmommmmmm. :rak_mad:

The playthrough I used to side with the Empire was a SW who romanced Malavai but not anyone else. I know your character romanced Theron, maybe that changed dialogue options at that scene? Maybe ... I don't know.

Mine had between Manaan and Rishi -- my juggie. :D He's 7 "now". When I play him, he's 17, so I kinda hop into the future with him.

She can't have any more though: carbon poisoning.

My SW had their first child (my female smuggler, who've I've taken to KOTFE, KOTET, Iokath, etc too) was conceived before she ***** slapped Baras. She had the little one before Makeb, so between damn, I've forgotten the old pvp world, I something and Makeb.

The twins, are conceived once Quinn came back...it's been a long drought and my SW forgot her BC stim, oopsies.

The playthrough I used to side with the Empire was a SW who romanced Malavai but not anyone else. I know your character romanced Theron, maybe that changed dialogue options at that scene? Maybe ... I don't know.

Maybe it did. Though you would think anyone bringing up kids in that moment would do so *because* Theron is your bf. But what do I know? I just play the game and analyze its dialog closer than any of my real life conversations. Help.:D

I imagine my SW wanted kids because Quinn being all "I'm ready" was super hot, but because I can't let my imps be 100% blissfully happy in Head!Canon Land (except my BH and Mako; nothing bad can ever happen to them!), they never had any. And then Ziost happened and SW was all "Yeah, let's not. The Emperor is consuming planets, dude." and Quinn is just ":(:(:(:(" and probably hiding little 'Go Rotworms!' onesies away in boxes.

Maybe it did. Though you would think anyone bringing up kids in that moment would do so *because* Theron is your bf. But what do I know? I just play the game and analyze its dialog closer than any of my real life conversations. Help.:D

Maybe it would be somehow too offensive to him? I mean, I kind of doubt he's dreaming about little teeny mini Therons running around the Odessen base so I'm not sure why it would be, but maybe? /shrug

Maybe it would be somehow too offensive to him? I mean, I kind of doubt he's dreaming about little teeny mini Therons running around the Odessen base so I'm not sure why it would be, but maybe? /shrug

Errrrr actually, you're right. That'd be sorta mean. "LOOK HOW SCREWED UP YOUR FAMILY IS OMG SO GLAD WE AIN'T PROCREATIN"

I imagine my SW wanted kids because Quinn being all "I'm ready" was super hot...

My thought was, uh... diapers, terrible toddlers, Sith Academy tuition, birthday parties, Sith prom, bad friends, kid's now hooked on spice, selling his body for creds, has one or two kids who's baby mamas are now trying to sue the Wrath for support and damages, he borrows money for "bills" to support his spice habit, he's on the HoloNet in some embarrassing sex and spice related dust-up with Imps, then comes rehab, then he needs money for "more rehab," and etc.

Apparently, I don't think my Wrath would be a very good Sith mom. :D

Edited by Edyn