Allow us to earn unassembled components via dailies/flashpoints

Kalli

HM Flashpoint queues are dying because of PVP - they're dying because of uprisings. Uprisings split the 4 man group content pool and being more rewarding (in terns of cxp) causes fewer peopel to queue for HM FPs. All those people doing Fractured farming aren't doing HM FPs.

I support taking it away from GSF, adding it to that is simply them bribing people to play that game. It isn't encouraging people to play their way, but play the Devs way. GSF involves not risk (win or loss you are rewarded) and doesn't use the gear gained. It also gives too much CXP on top of that.

HM FP are not giving enough cxp per minute nor are they giving components that would actually be used while running them. Something here is not right, one activity gives more cxp and includes unassembled components the activity doesn't even us, the other less cxp and no components but would use them if it did. Oh and one if you die costs you credits the other....yeah.

Balance would be nice here, balance and sanity. Heroics are just too easy to justify much but doubling the 20 cxp award to 40 doesn't sounds too far fetched to me. The thing heroics do give that most other activities don't do as well with is money, you can make really decent money running heroics so that and a little more cxp should be balanced.

I disagree with you assessment of operations. Operations as they stand now give very poor cxp and include much higher risk ( although any risk is much higher then GSF and PvP since both of those carry no risk at all). Also if you think about it they are giving less guaranteed when you divide the 1 piece by 8 people. In the hour you take to complete that op you could have done 4 GSF with a guaranteed payout if you just crash into rocks of parts per, so 12(but could be as high as 32) components total plus tons and tons more cxp.

More so the big winner for cxp is uprising the part of the game they want you to play to prove you like them, even though when released no one played them. That change when they were made the cxp PvE cash cow.

Making GSF the best method to gear for the rest of the game is not sane. It doesn't use the gear it gains you and includes no risk. Right now GSF is simply put giving too much bang for its buck.

Def agree no reason why GSF rewards much higher CXP and UC, when you get much less CXP for HM FP and No UC at all. I for one and not for GSF to me it's crashing into stuff.

Glad to see there are others wanting a solution to this problem. Now, as far as GSF goes I don't have an issue with it giving the unassembled components, but like I've said before I think that ALL activities on the Command Screen should give unassembled components upon completion regardless of story/vet/master. They of course would vary depending on the difficulty.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.