fix the stupid grind, why does it take 6 months to gear out one toon??

MakArdross

They want you to stay subbed, so they have the grind thinking it will make you stay. Lots and lots of us have removed payment info and/or canceled subs over it. We keep hoping they'll fix it, but I'm not holding my breath.

They want you to stay subbed, so they have the grind thinking it will make you stay. Lots and lots of us have removed payment info and/or canceled subs over it. We keep hoping they'll fix it, but I'm not holding my breath.

i'm with you.

i'm with you.

I have subbed to the game since it's inception, minus a year when my dad was very sick. This new system is awful. It'll take months and months to gear just 1 of my characters, and I have 8, 1 for each story line. I am retired and have all the time in the world, but this is beyond my grinding capacity. I am especially annoyed to learn that if I had kept the "shell" of a couple of MK-3 pieces I was lucky enough to acquire through the abysmal RNG system, I could've used those to upgrade gear. Unfortunately, not knowing this new gear requirement was coming, I took out the armorings, etc. and put them in Legacy gear and sold or RE'ed the shell. My subscription renews 2/22, and I will, more than likely, be cancelling at that time. Such a shame, as I enjoy achievements, doing ops with friends, etc. Without exaggerating, I can safely say 25 to 30% of my Empire Guild has quit the game, and I believe I will be in their footsteps.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.