BW you have done a wondeful job with this game, thankyou

Daniellcarlson

seen a lot of "where is the content?" threads lately. you have done this to yourself. it happens in a lot of games. you log in rush to the end and immediately cry about how the company has screwed it up, how they dont care and are slow to put out content. you are entitled to play how you want to play but the wants of the few do not out-way the wants of the many and or company.

as for this galactic command grind, they are running a business and they want your money and if you want to somehow attain the end some more then you will sub. dont like it? the door is right over there ill see ya later. its like those few that want to be able to stand in the middle of the game and say, "look at me in all my top gear." hurry up whats next?

me personally i play to just play win or lose. im sure having the best gear is nice but it isnt important right now. recently i spent 2 hours trying to find the hk companion part on a planet..never found it, will try again today. I also did a solo fp at the end of chapter three and i thought to myself if star wars was going to look like something then this is how its suppose to look. the game is beautiful and the ones that complain..its like you dont even see it.

like i said, you play how you want to play and are very entitled to your opinion but the suggestion forum is here http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=349 just stop crying about it

seen a lot of "where is the content?" threads lately. you have done this to yourself. it happens in a lot of games. you log in rush to the end and immediately cry about how the company has screwed it up, how they dont care and are slow to put out content. you are entitled to play how you want to play but the wants of the few do not out-way the wants of the many and or company.

Sorry, but this entire paragraph is just completely false.

I play casually for a few hours a day, and I finished all the content that KOTET had to offer in 3 days. Think about that. It took me, a casual player, three days to finish all of the content that they spent a year developing. All the chapters, all 5 of the uprisings that were released at launch....everything the expansion had to offer. Three days. For comparison: I also play WoW casually, and I haven't even reached maxed level yet, nor come close to finishing all of the new content that their most recent expansion brought.

Yes, players rushing/binging through content and then acting like there isn't enough to do is a factor in today's gaming industry. But when a casual player that takes their time (I listen to all cutscenes and everything) can complete a year's worth of "content development" in three days, it's not the players fault, it's the developers'.

With all due respect, there has been no real significant group content for two years, so no the player base did not do this to themselves.

As far as "the door being over there" well a lot of players have already walked through it and I suspect pending some really solid news tomorrow a lot more may follow.

Perhaps you'll get your wish and those that have expressed concerns about GC and the amount of content will just leave. Personally I fail to see how that really helps the game and community overall. The game has pillars that have been neglected far too long. How does help the game to not support a group that wants more story, more pvp, more operations? Each of those areas should be properly supported, there is simply no reason BioWare can provide as to why it hasn't done so; other than the reason of greed.

like i said, you play how you want to play and are very entitled to your opinion but the suggestion forum is here http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=349 just stop crying about it

But why should those who aren't pleased with the lack of endgame content "stop whining" if they're entitled to their opinions? :o

Edited by Talon_strikes

How long have you been playing? A month?

Actually he's been here since early access. His first post was:

have read multiple posts of how bad this game is at 50 and how quickly people are getting there. Those who do are those who complain how this game is nothing in the end. Ive made 8 characters and i can tell you i will take my time and level them all together.

if it takes me a year or 3 to get to the end of the game with all the toons to max level then so be it. i hope you do the same.

take your time, log out and spend some time outside...the game will still be there.

He's entitled to his opinions, but it would be good to get his facts straight first. He's been around long enough to know how long it's been since new end game content came out. So, I'd say his post is a troll, looking to stir things up.

He's entitled to his opinions, but it would be good to get his facts straight first. He's been around long enough to know how long it's been since new end game content came out. So, I'd say his post is a troll, looking to stir things up.

Either that or an EAWare employee or a friend/relative of one. EAWare is a corporation, not a saint, but people still like to pull the "they can do no wrong!" nonsense. I can't take those kinds of people seriously.

Sorry, but this entire paragraph is just completely false.

I play casually for a few hours a day, and I finished all the content that KOTET had to offer in 3 days. Think about that. It took me, a casual player, three days to finish all of the content that they spent a year developing. All the chapters, all 5 of the uprisings that were released at launch....everything the expansion had to offer. Three days. For comparison: I also play WoW casually, and I haven't even reached maxed level yet, nor come close to finishing all of the new content that their most recent expansion brought.

Yes, players rushing/binging through content and then acting like there isn't enough to do is a factor in today's gaming industry. But when a casual player that takes their time (I listen to all cutscenes and everything) can complete a year's worth of "content development" in three days, it's not the players fault, it's the developers'.

let me see your achievements page..if it isnt 100% all the way down then no you havent done everything, still plenty to do. if you arent going to do it then im not sure what your complaint is about then

What bugs me about posts like this is that the title starts in a manner that I could potentially appreciate. There's nothing wrong with liking the game for what it is. But then the post itself is just about kicking at people who do have a problem. Not a single line in there that praises anything BW:A did, just one attack after the other. And that's aside from seemingly not understanding what the problem is.

I blame Blizzard and wow for this mindset. They have conditioned players to rush the levelling process to get to the gear grind and raids as quickly as possible. The levelling process has become so trivialised that the spotlight gets put on end game content very heavily. Unfortunately for games like wow, it has become raid or die. There is nothing else to do. Swtor has so much replayable content, it's a shame so few people appreciate it.

I blame Blizzard and wow for this mindset. They have conditioned players to rush the levelling process to get to the gear grind and raids as quickly as possible. The levelling process has become so trivialised that the spotlight gets put on end game content very heavily. Unfortunately for games like wow, it has become raid or die. There is nothing else to do. Swtor has so much replayable content, it's a shame so few people appreciate it.

You don't get it, do you? Is that on purpose or do you just not understand?

SWTOR had a lot of great replayable content over two years ago. Since then? NOTHING. No new flashpoints, no new operations, no new planets with repeatable daily quests, no new class story content... NOTHING.

We've been playing and replaying and re-replaying that content for over two years now. Without anything new. And now they want to put everyone on the gear treadmill for the third straight time for the same exact content! They have given us absolutely NOTHING NEW to entice us to do so.

The new uprisings that people point at? Are all composed of sloppily pasted together maps and mechanics recycled from content between two to five years old already. Not to mention they're buggy as all get out and more of a frustration than anything else. Especially when the group finder sticks you in a group with 4 underleved and undergeared DPS and all the heal stations are used in the first 30 seconds of every fight, so you all inevitably wipe.

The class stories? Already done all 8, multiple times.

The chapters from the last two expansions? Zero replayability, since choices don't matter and nothing meaningful ever changes, and most of the chapters are just endless waves of mooks testing your patience interspersed with 30 second cutscenes people can just watch on YouTube.

We've already done it all. It's dull. It's boring. WE WANT SOMETHING NEW FOR OUR TIME. How is that so hard to understand?

End game content should be about the carrot and the stick, but all this 3 time repeated endless grind is nothing but stick.

Edited by AscendingSky

We're just cash cows to them, ready for milking.

Do you ppl really think that they care about our opinion?

How many times ppl complained about something several times in several threads? Did it get fixed? Mostly nope.

The cup of cake for me was when I read, I'll quote...

"...we felt that sins/shadows are too mobile, so we removed phase walk from them..."

And gave it to Sorces...I mean really???

You FELT, *** are you? Master *********** Yoda?

Now I gotta chase them around the map while they run, heal and oh wait...teleport who knows where...

But sins and shadows cant do it anymore, so lets just remove lightning also from them so when they got knocked back several times by sniper/merc, they can just stand, watch and die by ranged classes, 'cause you know...that makes sense.

They "fixed" operative healing, but mercs can still go from almost zero to 100% while taking dmg at the same time, 'cause that makes sense also.

The more ****** "upgrades" come, the more I think that these ppl dont have a clue on what they are doing.

Already a few of my friends left the game cause of the 5.1 downgrade and no, they are not f2p, all of them threw cash at these tards, at least expecting some normal gearing system like it was before and somehow getting over that roll and pray to God system that gets you **** 90% of the time.

So congrats Devs, you just went full retard on every player in this game.

You don't get it, do you? Is that on purpose or do you just not understand?

SWTOR had a lot of great replayable content over two years ago. Since then? NOTHING. No new flashpoints, no new operations, no new planets with repeatable daily quests, no new class story content... NOTHING.

We've been playing and replaying and re-replaying that content for over two years now. Without anything new. And now they want to put everyone on the gear treadmill for the third straight time for the same exact content! They have given us absolutely NOTHING NEW to entice us to do so.

The new uprisings that people point at? Are all composed of sloppily pasted together maps and mechanics recycled from content between two to five years old already. Not to mention they're buggy as all get out and more of a frustration than anything else. Especially when the group finder sticks you in a group with 4 underleved and undergeared DPS and all the heal stations are used in the first 30 seconds of every fight, so you all inevitably wipe.

The class stories? Already done all 8, multiple times.

The chapters from the last two expansions? Zero replayability, since choices don't matter and nothing meaningful ever changes, and most of the chapters are just endless waves of mooks testing your patience interspersed with 30 second cutscenes people can just watch on YouTube.

We've already done it all. It's dull. It's boring. WE WANT SOMETHING NEW FOR OUR TIME. How is that so hard to understand?

End game content should be about the carrot and the stick, but all this 3 time repeated endless grind is nothing but stick.

Oh I do get, in fact I understand completely.

No new content in 2 years huh? I guess 4.0 and 5.0 was just our imagination. What you mean to say is, there is no new content THAT YOU WANT TO DO. If that upsets you then its on you. There are plenty of mmo's with the content you like if you are bored with what swtor offers. I'm still doing the same old content, and the new content, and I'm still enjoying it immensely after all these years.

If you are unhappy about the new content provided then okay, but don't tell us there is no new content.

No new content in 2 years huh? I guess 4.0 and 5.0 was just our imagination. What you mean to say is, there is no new content THAT YOU WANT TO DO. If that upsets you then its on you. There are plenty of mmo's with the content you like if you are bored with what swtor offers. I'm still doing the same old content, and the new content, and I'm still enjoying it immensely after all these years.

If you are unhappy about the new content provided then okay, but don't tell us there is no new content.

You fail at reading comprehension, kid. The post I responded to had you claiming there was great replayable content in this game. I pointed out that there had been no actual replayable content in over two years. I even specified how chapters from the last two expansions had no replay value.

Nice try, white knight. Next time, actually respond to the post that's made and address the arguments actually in it rather than make up a strawman to beat on.

Edited by AscendingSky

You fail at reading comprehension, kid. The postt I responded to had you claiming there was great replayable content in this game. I pointed out that there had been no actual replayable content in over two years. I even specified how chapters from the last two expansions had no replay value.

Nice try, white knight. Next time, actually respond to the post that's made and address the arguments actually in it rather than make up a strawman to beat on.

LOL kid....cute.

Firstly I'm probably older than you so don't be so presumptuous. Just because you think someone Is wrong doesn't automatically make them younger than you.

Secondly, there is replayable content. Uprisings and story chapters are replayable, with multiple difficulty settings. Again, it is just not the content you wanted and you are being dishonest.

Yep, well put. :)

LOL kid....cute.

Firstly I'm probably older than you so don't be so presumptuous. Just because you think someone Is wrong doesn't automatically make them younger than you.

Secondly, there is replayable content. Uprisings and story chapters are replayable, with multiple difficulty settings. Again, it is just not the content you wanted and you are being dishonest.

And again you completely avoid the thrust of the argument to attack a strawman. You're deliberately being obtuse in service to being a white knight, I get it now. I'm done with you, ta ta! :rak_03:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.