Maintenance: 26 January 2017

TaitWatson

Hey everyone!

We will be releasing patch 5.1a tomorrow to address the new Uprisings not being available in Group Finder, as well as a texture issue on Nar Shaddaa.

We are going to be testing through tomorrow morning, with a release to happen late morning/early afternoon CST. We will give you as much notice as possible once we have set a time - we are anticipating at least an hour of notice.

Thanks for the understanding, and we will keep you updated!

-Tait

Hey everyone!

We will be releasing patch 5.1a tomorrow to address the new Uprisings not being available in Group Finder, as well as a texture issue on Nar Shaddaa.

We are going to be testing through tomorrow morning, with a release to happen late morning/early afternoon CST. We will give you as much notice as possible once we have set a time - we are anticipating at least an hour of notice.

-Tait

Mr. Tait,

Can you please update the jawa junk jawa vendor thing please?

How about fixing the new AoE effect so that enemy players is red as well. And revert the bolster change or buff it up to 240 this would go a ways into showing you do listen to players and want to ensure people can still play Alts as Eric noted earlier this week.

How about fixing the new AoE effect so that enemy players is red as well. And revert the bolster change or buff it up to 240 this would go a ways into showing you do listen to players and want to ensure people can still play Alts as Eric noted earlier this week.

+1

I never know if the new aoe is from the enemy or my teammates.

Hey everyone!

-Tait

Why can't you also put through a reverse on what you did to Bolster- it can't be that hard.

Because people will have fun without having to grind and without need to gear up. Gearing up, in their mind, should be hard. Of course, they mistake hard with boring, but that's another matter. Back on topic, if there is no grind, why did they do all that work to install the fancy group finder named gc? So, no bolster rollback. It was a bug it was so high, in their eyes.

Because people will have fun without having to grind and without need to gear up.

Yup thats exactly the issue. Is it just me or are they always touching everything that brings in just a little bit of fun in the game? Always nerfing good cxp stuff etc, its silly what they are doing.

"Fixing a texture issue on Nar Shaddaa"

OMG REALLY??? WOAW, you made my day! I'm so happy because this texture issue has been annoying the community a lot! All over the forums you can see threads addressing how bad that texture issue has been!

I am so glad you finally listened to us and decided to do something about it! You have made the entire community very happy and we all thank you for your hard work!

Can't wait for patch 5.2 The Eternal Grind! Repetition is the most thrilling thing about playing a game for me and the rest of the fanbase!

But they simplified it. Before, Green = Friendly , Red = Enemy. That was too much. Now it's all green. Much simpler :rak_03:

And in PvP imp vs imp or pub vs pub, it's even simpler, there is the same symbol for all the AoEs on the ground, you got to try them all to know if it's your team on not.

Edited by ludoviccb

Any knowledge on when the maintenance begins?

^ Would like to know the same. Raid nights in Europe begin in the next hour, so unless the patch comes during/after their livestream, it will cut into raid times.

Also, adding Uprisings to Group Finder in no way qualifies as an emergency, that can easily wait until Tuesday. You can run those Uprisings just fine by picking them up from the terminal, and they are tuned way too difficult for Group Finder groups anyway. I'm not even going to mention the texturing issue on Nar Shaddaa.

Edited by Jerba

Hey everyone!

-Tait

So how about fixing the Operative/Scoundrel "Ghost Weapon" bug and the new can't-sit-down-in-the-captain's-chair-on-your-ship bug? The "Ghost Weapon" bug has been here for years, and it's annoying as hell. C'mon BioWare. Get with the program!

Hey everyone,

Apologies for the short notice, but we are going to start maintenance at 2:45PM CST (8:45PM GMT), and expect the servers to be available again around 3:30PM CST (9:30PM GMT).

Thanks!

-Tait

what can we expect to be ninja nerfed as far as cxp?