Bioware the most tolerant company to its incompetent employees

merovejec

Hello,

so 5.1 proves it again, Bioware does no prio testing, proof read or what ever. Its simply unbelievable how they are able to mess up things that have nothing to do with the changes implemented.

New achievements are added and they are bugged, just like before. They fix something and break something else in the process, that's simply hilarious. What is really funny is that the same people that keep on doing these mistakes seem to keep on working at Bioware and keep on messing things up.

Yes, we are all human and make mistakes, but we should learn, double, triple check, they are after all, delivering a expensive product for its customers. In other companies when you anger the customers you mostly have to suffer for it, lets say salary decrease, no bonus, warning letter even being fired!!

BUT at Bioware it seems all this is being tolerated. Do they have a hard time finding people? Cant they fire people since there is no one willing to do the job? Why do they stick to the same incompetent employees. A trained monkey could do the programing they are doing!!

Hello,

so 5.1 proves it again, Bioware does no prio testing, proof read or what ever. Its simply unbelievable how they are able to mess up things that have nothing to do with the changes implemented.

New achievements are added and they are bugged, just like before. They fix something and break something else in the process, that's simply hilarious. What is really funny is that the same people that keep on doing these mistakes seem to keep on working at Bioware and keep on messing things up.

Yes, we are all human and make mistakes, but we should learn, double, triple check, they are after all, delivering a expensive product for its customers. In other companies when you anger the customers you mostly have to suffer for it, lets say salary decrease, no bonus, warning letter even being fired!!

BUT at Bioware it seems all this is being tolerated. Do they have a hard time finding people? Cant they fire people since there is no one willing to do the job? Why do they stick to the same incompetent employees. A trained monkey could do the programing they are doing!!

I'm pretty sure they have no real oversight or they just don't care.

They should hire ME into their dev team, I could put the proper amount of attention where it's needed, on architecture, the quality of the code, and preventing what's called "bug regression". They need to have a very extensive testing procedure, to test for specific known possible bugs to not recur when the source code has been heavily modified. That way, if you've seen a bug once and fixed it, you'll never ever see it again. Or predictable bugs, will also never be seen even once if they're tested for from the start in the regression testing.

Plus, there are so many ridiculous bugs in the game, that have been there for years, that should be EASY to fix:

. . . . . . . . . . . . (POST-5.0) fix SWToR's long-standing annoying bugs

I'm pretty sure they have no real oversight or they just don't care.

That is exactly the most interesting thing I mean they dont seem to care. Sub numbers dropping and they don't care. Game breaking bugs and they don't care. People showing off their fury on forums and.... they don't care.

We are paying customers, some of us with over 2000 euros overall and they dont care. In a normal job people would have been replaced by now, not only programmers, but even executives aka Ben, but Bioware doesn't seem to care.

The incompetence is strong in the Devs....

They only go to work to sit and collect paychecks. And each patch and expansion it becomes clearly evident that they are working on the sole premise of producing the very least amount content/fixes to get by. That is why they gave us the horrendous cxp grind. That was so they could be lazy until the end of 2017, but it's backfiring on them.

They can't even proofread their patch notes! Every time they come out with obvious spelling and grammar mistakes. How hard would it be to get some intern to stick the text in Word and see if any wavy lines appear under the words?! Pathetic.

They obviously don't have spell check in the office :rolleyes:

They can't even proofread their patch notes! Every time they come out with obvious spelling and grammar mistakes. How hard would it be to get some intern to stick the text in Word and see if any wavy lines appear under the words?! Pathetic.

Yup that just copies the companies imagine.

I sure would love to respond to this but I've been told by numerous one side conversations with staff that I'm not allowed to.

They love to make sure you know they have total control and will go out of their way to target you so you can't be heard. They hate truth.